• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lucifer (Netflix) - M/M or Gen - looking for canon or cross-canon: Old Guard, Supernatural, etc.

Lokitty

Hello, this is a pretty short post since I'm merely looking to feed a craving, one that went on for a few months already, but a craving nonetheless.

Who I play:
Cain (Marcus) from Lucifer (Netflix)
- A note though, I am not playing him as a full villain. Because he is not.

Who I'm looking for:
- Lucifer will be godsent (no pun intended)
- Canon-mates
- other immortals (Old Guard?)
- paranormal adjacent (Supernatural?)
- criminals / law enforcement
- NO OCs

- I'm okay with gen or M/M, though for relationships I prefer M/M for crosscanon, M// for canon only though I will likely FTB for any M/F pairings

What I want:
- a partner who is 18+
- someone open to ooc conversations/chatting/plotting, possibly lots of it if timezones are right
- a heads up if you're going to drop

My style:
- Discord / forum / email
- From 1-4 short paragraphs, usually matching my partner, but no one liners
- Can post several times a day to once a day, depending on time zones and day of week

Open for discussion and plotting! Need to find a character to play him against first. Themes can be anything from action, romantic, to dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back