• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lucid

That depends entirely on what you had in mind. 

The short answer to that question however is no.

Haha, that was what I figured! But my intention was playing a temporary role. Like a fiend solely for that person's dream type of deal. Who actually controls them? You or the dreamer? 

I'm sure there will be a small template at least. Like the common: name, appearance, backstory. That kind of stuff. 

The rules will be important though. So when the switch to the new sight happens, just read the rules carefully :)

Bolts sounding like a responsible adult... this is scary

@SilverFlight I have a question about if there will be any sort of Bio/Background section to the CS. With Anima not really knowing where they come from, if there were some sort of Background element to the CS, what would that look like?

@SilverFlight I have a question about if there will be any sort of Bio/Background section to the CS. With Anima not really knowing where they come from, if there were some sort of Background element to the CS, what would that look like?

I was actually wondering the same thing. Seeing as how there are only speculations on how they come, I was hoping they could be any of the reasons :P

Fair enough, but is the CS available yet? If so I've missed it.

Nothing beyond the lore posted in this thread is available yet, and won't be until I know how the site is going to be organized.

I haven't put one in formally, but if the Anima has been around for a while it'd be good to put something. I'll have an 'extra' bit tacked on.

I haven't put one in formally, but if the Anima has been around for a while it'd be good to put something. I'll have an 'extra' bit tacked on.

I thought as much. An extras section would go along way for people to explain their Anima's situation and current standing within the Lucid world without having to do an actual "background"

Woot, tabs are coming back. I liked that system. Saddle up everyone, the change happens Sunday. The thread will be up in the week following.

raw

zCrookedz zCrookedz DawnAntalios DawnAntalios Bolts Bolts A aaaah Baconhands Baconhands Tedronai Tedronai DawnAntalios DawnAntalios snowy raven snowy raven M M o c h i RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone Damafaud Damafaud @_707_ Syphe Syphe Stickdom Stickdom Orikanyo Orikanyo Coco Adel Coco Adel shapeshifting shapeshifting KingofAesir KingofAesir billthesomething billthesomething Capricornus Capricornus Collinbu98 Collinbu98 Melinoe Dark Melinoe Dark Vampunk Vampunk ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes

So, I'll take a look around the new system and begin building the thread. It'll likely take me today and tomorrow to get it up. The rules and the character skeleton will be the last things and as soon as those go up you can start writing and submitting your characters. Because there's been so much interest I will extend the number of slots to 10, but there will still be high competition if I'm predicting right, so I will be judging the profiles very strictly. Make sure you read all the rules carefully before you submit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back