• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Will Steer the Stars [ooc]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm looking forward to exploring the political aftermath of Pthalia's Great Gnome War.

I'm looking forward to exploring the political aftermath of Pthalia's Great Gnome War.
Yeeeeeeesssssssss
That would be interesting!
Would there be a large debt? Almost every war has a debt to pay right after. And, judging by how bad the debt is, there could be some economy problems..

jskskss sorry i'm a sucker for war related themes and storylines >,<

36518690_195216964495253_7670871200507101184_n.jpg

great character idea:
a noblewoman knight, and you will damn well call her "sir" or face the bottom of her boot. definitely dangerous.

Goodness... I was gonna make a dragon male or female depending on which Gender was least populated. But now it's dead even...

36518690_195216964495253_7670871200507101184_n.jpg

great character idea:
a noblewoman knight, and you will damn well call her "sir" or face the bottom of her boot. definitely dangerous.

Either way, drago would def enjoy a firebrand.

I'm dumping a blind "seer" into the mix. Makes it more fun to describe things while not relying on sight.
2ba3a83fee3b2bd5e88217ee86c942c6.jpg

I'm a bit confused. I've read the lore and plot idea several times but just to make sure. Our character's are candidates for only the dragon or will they be shipped with others?

I'm a bit confused. I've read the lore and plot idea several times but just to make sure. Our character's are candidates for only the dragon or will they be shipped with others?
Marriage to other humans, however, that is a FASCINATING harem plot you've got going on there.

Speaking of which... dragon might need a maid or Butler or someone to teach it how to act like a proper lady (or man) and not a wild animal.

Hey all! I just saw this but if there's still room for me I'd love to join! Seems like a blast ^^
There is plenty of room! We would be happy to have you. Let us know if there is anything you need help with, and question are always welcome!

*eyes the ooc suspiciously, knowing that as soon as he goes to bed it’s going to explode with activity.*
Let the ooc only be as active as our imaginations.

Discord would be easier to make active :p notifs work better.

That said! We can always talk characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back