• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♞Looking for RP partners!♞ (Fantasy, dystopian, animal, historical, etc.)

Hawke.

Howdy, my name's Hawke! I'm still kind of trying to get back into RP after a long bout of writers block.

A little about me:
- I'm a 20 year old transman
- I have a full time job
- I have around ten years of RP experience
- Would prefer to have a partner who is also 18+
- I don't expect novel length replies, as long as there's some actual content there
- I'm fine with waiting a while for replies
- I probably won't reply every single day

I'm not super into fandom RPs, or RPs that are focused entirely focused around romance. It's fine if it develops naturally but I prefer stories with heavy action/adventure elements. I'll play any gender and have lots of OCs
The only fandoms I'm really into are; Bioshock, Fallout (4 and 76), Watership Down, Dragon Age, Game of Thrones, and PJO.
I really prefer original roleplays, though c:

Genres I'm into include
- historical
- High Fantasy
- Dystopian/apocalyptic
- Animals
- Horror/dark

I'm especially looking for Watership Down, Western, Bioshock, and Fallout RPs. We can talk here or over discord, I have some ideas but i would definitely be interested in hearing yours too! (RP samples are appreciated! you can drop them in DMs if you want)

Roleplay sample:
The sounds of hurried footsteps echoed through the high kings tower, dawn had only just broken and King Kester had already called upon his advisors. The king was known to have a short temper, and he did not like to be left waiting.
Kester stood in front of a large fireplace, his gaunt face cast in shadow. Heavy furs and expensive fabric hung from his sickly frame. He raised a hand and motioned to the chairs. “Sit, we have things we need to discuss.” His voice was deep and smooth, almost pleasant to listen to.
His advisors exchanged concerned glances, but obeyed and took their seats and the weathered oak table. “What is this about? Why have you called us this early?” Lady Thelind asked, an edge of annoyance in her voice. She did not appreciate being woken so early.
“In time, Thelind.” The king waved a dismissive hand as he sat down in his ornate high-backed chair.
“I am sure you’re all familiar with my wife, and her unfortunate death.”
The advisors nodded, of course they were. The whole continent knew at this point. The queen’s funeral was quite the affair.
“She died of illness, a wasting disease contracted when she visited the Veridipalus. You need to let this go-” Thelind flinched as Kester jumped to his feet, slamming his hands on the table.
“It was not a disease!’ He shouted, teeth bared. He took a breath and slumped back into his chair. “It could not have been a disease. It was a curse.”
“And what makes you think that?...”
“Nobody has ever seen a disease like that in humans. Not here.”
“The mangrove swamps are home to innumerable diseases, things only the Veridians have seen.”
“And the Veridians still couldn’t help us!”
Thelind sat back, searching Kester’s face for any sign of the man that had once been there. But there was none, in front of her now was an old man, consumed with grief for what he had lost. She didn’t think less of him for grieving, how could she? But he was not a fit king anymore, not by any means.
“...So. What is your decision?”
There was a pause, it lasted only for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity.
“Every mage on this continent will be dead or exiled by the next frostgrip. We will ensure this never happens again,”
The silence in the room was heavy, another advisor spoke now, Spymaster Zoja.
“The other kings will never agree to this, it violates laws put in place to protect mages!”
Thelind nodded in agreement, “They will take it as a declaration of war.”
“Then so be it, we will go to war.”
The other advisor, who had been mostly silent before then spoke up, he was a young lion catfolk, with a sparse mane and a heavy build.
“What of your own battlemages? How will you tell them?”
“They will be the first to go. I will make examples of them… You will make examples of them, general Shatter Roar.”
The catfolk gave a low, rumbling growl.
“Never.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back