• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for romance roleplays

Anna Vish

Is the world really worth saving?
She reads books as one breathes air, to fill up and live.

superthumb.jpg

Welcome to my world, where I live in an alternate universe to free myself of the boredom of a daily human experience.

The irony is, that this world is far too similar to ours, I just love being in charge of a person way more attractive than I am.

So.. Care to join?
If yes, read on.

]
8aa10eabbec8faa68fe31d9f5f5986a3.jpg

All I want to do is be friends, but even for people who speak with snippets of our own tales and words we would never use in real life, I have a few rules.

I want a dominant partner, since my OC is a small, and submissive kid. He's not a minor, he's just a soft eighteen-nineteen year old.

I will not accept it if you write a paragraph describing just your own character, involve mine too, add some drama at times.

I write five to six sentences--that's my usual length, and I would love it if you co operate with me.

I am open to playing with both genders, but my character will be male.

Grammar is necessary when you're talking to me, even OOC.

Those are my rules. Understand?
If yes, read on.
images

I am open to both fantasy and real life roleplays, even though the prefix states that this is a slice of life roleplay. I prefer it, but I do fantastic roleplays as well.

We could discuss a plot before we begin, it would be much appreciated. It will make our roleplay less awkward and we would know what to do.

Character in the next column.
His name is Lucien.
Hurt him, and I hunt you down. (Just kidding, ignore me.)

f052f7c679ac7f44d2a7b472e93091e1.jpg

fee2983bcf445e2267c14888b1ed4995.jpg

161f4d29b744f19026025022f3be857f.jpg

images

Here he is.

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be willing to roleplay with you. I have quite a few original characters that are more dominant.

Hi there! What do you mean, mobile friendly version? Is it the link or the pictures?
Usually there's a custom to out the text-only (no tables) in a spoiler tag for us poor mobile users, because tables and BB often doesn't look good on phone screens. Like up there, on the screencap I've sent you, where each table has 1-2 words in it, and all twisted. It's really hard to read, all the while I wanted to try to RP romance, and maybe get a taste of it. I just couldn't read the ad properly XD

Usually there's a custom to out the text-only (no tables) in a spoiler tag for us poor mobile users, because tables and BB often doesn't look good on phone screens. Like up there, on the screencap I've sent you, where each table has 1-2 words in it, and all twisted. It's really hard to read, all the while I wanted to try to RP romance, and maybe get a taste of it. I just couldn't read the ad properly XD
Ah, I see. Should I post them again in the replies?

haha love it but just a sidetone is it supposed to be fantastic instead of fantasy in that one paragraph? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back