• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

vousnevoyez

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐝。(๑╹ω╹๑ )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

*⩇⩇ : ⩇⩇ * ☆. ¿¡ ROSIE says hi?!

about me

hi there everyone ! my name is rosie, i go by feminine pronouns she / her, i'm neurodiv on the spectre and have been on the roleplaying business for about... eh, a good decade i'd assume ? who counts years amirite lol i have just recently (aka today) joined this site in hopes of getting some more roleplay's going and have been pretty much through almost every platform for roleplaying there was - forum sites, tumblr, instagram, twitter, quotev, i've seen it all :D
you can use the above tags to refer to any point you want to read up to. i'd like to give a big fat THANK YOU!!! to ever who graciously took me by the hand, explained me everything so far and even shared the coding for this super sweet tag system. i would've needed weeks at least til i could've made this post without you, you are truly a sweet, golden soul ! and now let's hope i did everything correctly, here we go :) just shoot me a message if interested!

requirements

i am a heavy descriptive literate role-player and my general line count moves about 15-20 desktop lines per reply per character, which means in total, the bare minimum my entire reply will be 40 lines in total (minus character headers & aesthetics). this totals to up and about... 800 words I suppose, at the bare minimum. i do ask you to be at least that much descriptive. i also would enjoy somewhat good and readable grammar and punctuation; i very much appreciate to know what my partner is talking about. however, take that with a grain of salt, for i am not native in english myself and some oddities happen to me as well from time to time. i know the struggle so let's try to write nicely together, for each other :)
i am of good over the legal age, over 18, and i prefer my roleplay partner to be the same. that's just a preference and not arguable. i am fine with all mature topics BUT there will be no funky stuff happening here: we all read the community rules and agree with them.
i will always assume that we double up by standard, though i am open for new concepts so just tell me. my modus operandi is oc x canon, and i usually have multiple love interests and os's per fandom so if you find our taste matches up at one point, its all cool, i can probably switch up.
regarding oc's, i am fine with wip's but i do need a decent amount of information in order to help develop head canons and plots with you for your side.
i will 100% talk with you excessively about head canons or plots or whatever in dm's, so if anything is up, do tell me. if you wish to have more time or to drop the rp altogether, literally just shoot me a dm and we're good, really! communication is key.

fandoms

it should be considered a sin with how many fandoms I know lol these are by far not all, i probably cannot remember them all from the top of my head, so asking is always worth a shot! crossed out titles are the ones i currently cannot bring up any musings for, no matter what I try.

♡ ՞⁎⁺࿔ anime . . .
  • attack on titan
  • black butler
  • bleach
  • blue lock
  • boku no hero academia
  • bungou stray dogs
  • cowboy bebop
  • death note
  • demon slayer
  • doctor stone
  • gintama
  • haikyuu
  • inuyasha
  • kamisama kiss
  • jujutsu kaisen
  • katekyo hitman reborn (manga preferred! also, i'll love you forever if you know this)
  • moriarty the patriot
  • mystic messenger
  • neon genesis evangelion
  • noragami
  • obey me! shall we date?
  • one piece
  • one punch man
  • psycho pass (my absolute favourite series, I know all the extra materials and seasons and movies and ... yeah i'll love you forever)
  • spy x family
  • the disastrous life of saiki k
  • toilet bound hanako
  • tokyo revengers
  • tokyo ghoul
  • trigun
  • trigun stampede

♡ ՞⁎⁺࿔ movies & series . . .
  • alice in borderland
  • goblin : the lonely and great god
  • law school
  • lucifer
  • marvel cinematic universe
  • scarlet heart goryeo
  • snowdrop
  • studio ghibli movies
  • squid game
  • teen wolf
  • the hunger games
  • the witcher
  • tomorrow
  • vincenzo
  • x-men

♡ ՞⁎⁺࿔ literature . . .
  • a song of ice & fire
  • harry potter
  • house of the dragon
  • rioridanverse
  • vampire academy

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested but I'm not sure whether I live up by your writing expectations. Would it be okay if I sent you a dm with one with a roleplay sample?

Hello! I'm interested but I'm not sure whether I live up by your writing expectations. Would it be okay if I sent you a dm with one with a roleplay sample?
hi there 💕 absolutely ! send me a dm and we can figure out whether we can come to terms, also please include which fandoms as well (i'm more lenient with fandoms i am not tooooo invested in at the moment, as i then enjoy more lightweight things :) )

let's bump it up! dee daa dum di daa di dum dum dum di di daa~ 🎶

rio-bird.gif
bump it bump it bump it up, bump it up bu-bump it up

a little sunday bump with more tags 💕

Hi! I would love to RP either Inuyasha or Obey me! with you! I rarely find people who like Inuyasha now a days, and that's one of my childhood favourites ^_^

Hello hello! Im in suckna JJK mood with season 2 out 🥺 I’d love to do some doubling with this series!

Hello! Might you still be looking for roleplay partners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back