• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Silver Fae

Thesaurus The Pro Hero
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey guys! I'm just looking for some roleplay partners, I have an oc for pretty much any type of fantasy setting, also, romance isn't a foreign element to me, the eligible people just need to be males if that is the case. So, if anyone is up to it, I am quite active, if I do not answer right away, do not worry, I'll get to it!

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play that mission and see how you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back