• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Queer Horror/Romance Partners!

Luwcipurr

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m Luwcipurr, I am 22 and I have been roleplaying for over a decade, with many pauses in between, but I have a true passion for writing! I am looking for long term roleplay partners who are interested in roleplaying queer romances specifically!

I am looking for longer paragraph and at least semi- literate roleplays. That’s not to say you need perfect grammar, punctuation, or spelling all the time! I struggle with mental health so I am very understanding, I don't expect constant replies (As much as I would like it). If you ghost me I totally get it no hard feelings, If we've built a good story/rapport I may message you just to check in! Don't be afraid to also tell me if it is just no longer working for you!

I love character and worldbuilding and communicating OOC is so important to me, and I would love to make some real friends out of this as well! My general interests are Horror (Monsters/Creatures, murder, supernatural, etc.), and Fantasy (Modern Fantasy as well).

Here are some concepts I am itching to roleplay, but I am open to workshopping something else if you have something in mind. I am not particularly interested in fandom roleplay but if there were concepts from other works you would like to include, we can work something out! If you are interested leave me a message here or PM me!

***************************Minors Do Not Interact!*****************************​

Divinity Forgotten.

The dark gods of old are dead, names lost to time and forgotten underneath the rubble of their long-abandoned temples. Does the blood of a god ever dry? If you find out, you are all that’s left of a forgotten pantheon how do you cope? What do you do with the gifts they have left you in the form of burdens. The terrors you see behind your eyes and the voices that ring in your ears at night.

Corporeal Whispers.

You have seen them in passing, nothing more than a fleeting image in the corner of your eye. They are there, staring at you from behind the trees, in the reflection of windows in the dead of night, and most importantly, right outside your garden door. The presence is desperate, aching, yearning. Please let them in.

Sanguine Devotion.

Brutal murders have been occurring for the last year, it seems every corner you turn you come face to face with a new headline, a new missing persons poster. You recognize every one of them, you don’t know them well, but it was your favourite barista, the helpful TA in your literature course, and most recently the cute stockboy at the grocery store. What a shame, you had just worked up the courage to offer him your number. You have long since gotten past the initial fear, if anything you feel pity for the victims and their families. Really all you can think about is the constant gaze you feel burning a hole into your skin.

I would love to do the divinity forgotten roleplay with you! Just curious are you open to a sapphic rp of the divinity forgotten rp and if so mind if I send you a pm? :)

I would love to do the divinity forgotten roleplay with you! Just curious are you open to a sapphic rp of the divinity forgotten rp and if so mind if I send you a pm? :)
I am absolutely interested in doing a sapphic RP for that prompt, that sounds fantastic! Please send me A PM I would love to work something out! :)

Hello, I would like to do a story similar to Divinity Forgotten. But if you don't mind I also have a number of stories.

Hello! ^^ i would also love to do Divinity Forgotten, I love the potential of mythological fantasy mixed with psychological trauma that such a story could explore, or Corporeal Whispers sounds really interesting too! I love the idea of writing queer horror/romance in general, so it would be great to discuss and see what we could work out!

Hello ^^ I was wondering if you this was still open? I am very interested in possibly writing corporal whispers with you? I loooove ghosts hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back