• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings laid-back roleplay search (originals)

redseaobject

Diabolical
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
RED/BOS 18 | EST | MED STUDENT
8 years of experience | 3-5 paragraphs + able to mirror length (no novella/one-liners)
i am not looking for anything too crazy and intricate for now, i'm getting back into writing

open to horror, sci-fi, fantasy, western, piracy, angst and any genres similar or including those. romance (on the side; slowburn) is OK!
probably able to pump out 3-5 replies over the span of a week, depending on my workload/schedule & motivation
if you do plan on ghosting or need to end the roleplay at any time, please let me know, i understand!

looking for a partner(s) who is:
18+
able to contribute, give ideas and discuss the plot
able to respond at least once or twice a week, the minimum
OK with OOC chats (discussing plot, characters, sharing art/media, etc.)
OK with LGBTQ+ relations
able to use discord
able to use proper roleplay format, punctuation, and grammar IC

writing example:

!!!

plot ideas:
VAMPIRE x VAMPIRE HUNTER:

muse A is a low-income vampire hunter working for a large organization set on eradicating vampires in small rural towns all over the country. muse A is only in the business because it pays a decent amount of money to help them pay the bills though deep in their heart they feel shame for killing vampires but leaving would risk their life both finically and reputation wise. previous co-workers that have left for their own reasons have been accused of being a vampire or succumbing to their allure, some even being driven out of town. on a solo mission, muse A is sent to go investigate a cave suspected to be housing vampires near their home and stumbles upon muse B, a disgruntled vampire, in the cave. suddenly conflicted between moral and money muse A decides to keep the vampire as a roommate, hiding them from multiple organization investigations and stakeouts after no corpses are given to the organization.

PRIEST x DEMON:
muse A is a lonely priest for a local church, every day they come home and do mundane things; laundry, dishes, reading. life is very slow-paced, the commute from their home to the church is easy and there aren't many things going on in town. muse B is a carefree and free-spirited centuries old demon that lives in muse A's home, completely undetected. whenever muse A goes out, muse B takes over the house until they come back until one day muse A comes home early to find the unwanted roommate.

ideas i'd love to expand on:
DEMON x ANGEL
(high fantasy w/ worldbuilding)
DETECTIVE x MURDERER (romance & angst w/ themes of horror; nbc hannibal inspired)
ROYALTY x NON-ROYALTY (fantasy)
BOUNTY HUNTER x CRIMINAL (interchangeable: western/medieval/sci-fi. slowburn w/ angst)

please don't reply to this thread, pm me instead! i'm open to all and any ideas or plots as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back