• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (Always Open)

IDoNotKnowWhatIAmDoing

InsertRealNameHere
Alright so right off the bat, I like having a lot of RolePlays on the go, that way if one is dragging I can go into another one, so I am posting this.

A little about how I RolePlay:

• If doing a RolePlay that involves any real world applications (Mental Illness, Physical Illness, etc) I will research, (a bit at least, so don't expect a essay) so I can keep it realistic
  • If doing a RolePlay that doesn't involve any real world applications (Magic, Supernatural, etc) I may research a bit, (What is historically accurate, for example magic, what types of magics are there and what skills do they have) of course it doesn't have to be accurate so feel free to make up your own (just don't be like a god if the RolePlay involves combat since that gets old quick)
  • I don't always write paragraphs, it depends on the person, if you tell me you want 2+ paragraphs I will try my best to deliver, along with if you want perfect grammar, I will research the proper application of grammar (Please tell me how you RolePlay in this aspect)
  • I do use a standard formatting, if you want it, Go here (my about page) and give it a read, of course it can be changed so don't be afraid to criticize or suggest changes
  • I do not care about the setting I am up for everything, IMO what's the point of RolePlaying if you aren't going to explore
  • I do prefer if you are mature, since some settings can be dark (murder, violence, torture, etc)
  • I don't get triggered by much, so come at me with your weirdest plots
Things I want in a partner:
  • Don't make your character a god (as stated above) it gets boring fast, if you do, don't abuse the power
  • Honest, if you don't like the setting tell me, if something I said bugs you, tell me, etc
  • Carry one the RolePlay, I don't want to be the only one who progresses the story
  • Have some order in your formatting, don't just throw syntax at me and expect me to read it without error
  • If your character has a mental illness, please do research on it, make it accurate (to an extent that is believable)
  • And enjoy yourself, no point in RolePlaying if you aren't having fun
Settings a have a interest in (currently):
  • SuperNatural
  • Post-Apocalypse
  • Apocalypse
  • Dystopian
  • Realistic
  • Crime
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
If you are interested, come at me, I'd love to have a new partner. Also, don't be scared to mention a setting I didn't state above, maybe I just don't know it exists?

Have a good day!

Last edited:
Hi... uh I think this is how this works..? Apologies if I'm doing something wrong here I'm still getting used to this website. I think we'd make good partners. I'm into pretty much everything you've listed although I do favour some over the others. Sooo if you wanna chat about it hit me up I guess..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back