• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kekse

Drifter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all, Kex here. I'm new to the site, but anything but new to roleplay. I'm 29 years old and I've been roleplaying about 18 of those. I would love partners who are able to rapid-fire post with me, but I'm also chill with the once a day or once a week crowd too. The trick is having a few of each, you know? A little about my style:

*I tend to have really long starters, which settle in to 2-6 paragraphs if I'm working with a mirror. Otherwise, I tend to match my partner's length. So don't look at my starter and be like "Woah Kex, 1400 words? I don't think I can keep up with that!" I don't expect either of us to unless you want to!

*I love, love, love mushy romantic nonsense. But I like it to develop naturally. If our characters are just meeting for the first time, we're not instantly in love. Unless that's part of the plot. There's always exceptions to the rules ;)

*I do have a few plots in mind, but I'm happy to hear yours as well.

Feel free to message me if you'd like to hear any of my plots, and I look forward to making some new friends <3

If you would like to we can work on a plot and move on from there if you want! I'm still new to the site so sorry if I'm not able to make it exciting

If you would like to we can work on a plot and move on from there if you want! I'm still new to the site so sorry if I'm not able to make it exciting
Sure, send me a PM ^_^ I finally have internet again, so I can writeeeeeeeee

Hey I'm new but I've been doing for a long time are you still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back