• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nexus in space

roaming the cosmos
hey there! it's been a while since i have really gotten into roleplaying, but i'm hoping to get back into it really soon! here's some of my current main interests that i'd love to rp- please let me know if you're also interested in rping any of these!
((bolded names are things i'm very interested in))
please also note: i am completely okay with rping off-site; i am pretty active on discord so that would be my preferred place to rp if not here.

1. Futuristic/space rp
Can be a general rp not based on a fandom, but i do love the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and the Space Quest series!

2. Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Can do canon characters or ocs; for canon characters I'd be most interested in rping Angel Dust or Moxxie.

3. Pokemon
I always love a good Pokemon rp. I prefer to do an oc and my favorite regions are Unova, Kalos, Hoenn, and Alola.

4. Warrior Cats
I came here from FeralFront/WCRPG, lol.

5. Horror rp

6. Slice of life (can be realistic or involve some kind of fantasy element)

if you have any other ideas you think i'd like or if you have any plot ideas for something i've mentioned, feel free to let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back