• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a RP partner! (MxF) (No longer looking)

limetree

Wanna hang out?
Hello!
Anyone looking for a new RP partner? 'Cause I am!

So firstly let me tell you a bit about myself:

• I consider myself literate and would prefer if my partner also had a firm grasp on the English language. If you're bad at spelling, it's not the end of the world but grammar is kind of important... like the difference between "Let's eat, Nan!" and "Let's eat Nan!", y'know?
  • I'm pretty quick at replying. I'll reply at least once a day and if you catch me between 6-9PM (GMT), chances are I'll be online and respond to your replies in like half an hour.
  • The length of my replies really depends on many things- sometimes I will have absolutely no clue what to write and will only manage 2 short paragraphs (or less sometimes), other times the current events in the RP will require more frequent and shorter replies eg. if our characters are sparring together or if they're having some meaningful conversation. But normally I try to write around 4 paragraphs, each at least 3 sentences long.
  • I'm female, but I really don't mind playing a male character.
**If you prefer shorter or longer replies than this don't hesitate to tell me- I'm happy to adapt.**​
And a few rules:
  • As stated previously, my partner should be literate.
  • I'd also prefer if you're kinda quick at replying... like at least a reply ever 2-3 days? I'm really enthusiastic so waiting kills me. Having said that, I totally understand if you're busy and won't be able to reply for a while!
  • If you lose interest in the RP, I won't take it personally- I think we've all been there. I'd just reeeeeeally appreciate it if you'd tell me, so I'm not stuck waiting for a reply I'll never get.
  • Oh yeah, almost forgot: I'm only comfortable doing MxF pairings.

Plots and Pairings (finally)

Genres I do:
Fantasy
Romance (I need dis)
Slice of Life
Historical

I'm open to other genres if you give me a good plot, just no Fandom related stuff ples.

Some pairings I'd be interested in
(* = craving)
King/Queen x Guard/servant *​
Noble x Peasant *​
Teacher x Student​
Elf Lord/Lady x Elf that has been living with humans/half-elf​
Shapeshifter x human​
Other mythical creature x human *​
Student x Student (this would be non-magical but I'm sure we could come up with an interesting plot nonetheless.) *​
Plots

Rebellion (Historical) *
Muse A is a peasant, hungry and cold. He/she joins a revolutionary group who wants to overthrow the King and bring equality and democracy to the land, ending the people's hunger. When he/she finds the top-secret base of this revolutionary group, he/she is shocked and angry to find a noble is the first person to greet him/her.​
Muse B is a noble who has everything they could possibly want at their fingertips. However, he/she isn't happy with his/her life. Every time he looks at the streets he/she sees people dying of hunger, disease, cold or a mixture of all. He/she knows that this can't go on. He/she finds out about a revolutionary group and joins it. But being the only noble in a midst of angry peasants isn't easy.​
Will Muse A and Muse B managed to get along? They better, because they've been assigned to be partners.​
(I thought that for this we could maybe involve a Scotland fighting for independence from England theme? I dunno, I thought it kinda sounded cool)​
Elven Barmaid (Fantasy) *

Muse A is an elf lord/lady, travelling the through the land. He/she takes a break at a common, human inn at the side of the road and is surprised to recognise an elf/half-elf serving him.​
Muse B is an elf/half-elf that was found by humans as a baby, abandoned by the side of the road. He/she was raised by the family owning the inn who made her into a barmaid, hoping he/she would attract more customers (if the elf is male, he'd probably be jeered at by humans, if the elf is female, she'd probably have been harassed (though nothing too dark- this would be something more like occasional uncomfortable remarks than actual abuse)). The owners' plan worked and the inn soon became famous as the "Elven Barmaid".​
Muse A believes that Muse B should be shown the way elves are supposed to live. Due to Muse B's long association with humans, he/she is pretty out of tune with nature and other elvish things.​
Will Muse B want to start living an elvish life or did he/she prefer their more human existence?​
I do have a few other plots (mainly for the aforesaid pairings).
Don't be shy to give me one of your own plots- I'm ok with most things. If you're interested in a slightly altered version to the two listed plots, I'm (probably) up for that as well!

Last edited:
Hey!!! I'd absolutely be down for your rebellion plot if you're still open for a partner! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back