• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a rp partner (Fantasy/Angst and/or Romance plots in mind)

TrashyBitchQueen

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! My name is Feds, nice to meet you! I am currently looking for a rp partner to fill some of my plot cravings. As of the moment, I'm not a fan of fandom rp's, I'm in love with fantasy settings, and I adore world building. Romance always floats my boat, though I prefer it as a subplot, unless the plot works very well with it. I'd also love to get to know you and possibly build a friendship if that's something you have in mind! Just some quick rules before anything else:

-Please be respectful. This ones a given, but always write it down just incase. if you have an issue with me, I'll try to resolve it as calmly and respectfully as possible, and I expect the same from you.

-I am a manly semi-lit rp-er with the possibility of me being literate if i'm enjoying myself. I will also try to give you what you give me. My preference line wise is 5+, though I don't do novella as I find it very exhausting.

-I'd appreciate being able to rp multiple characters, as it makes everything feel much more alive

-Some of the obvious ones, don't control my character, don't spam ( I tend to be a bit more busy due to school and other responsibilities) etc.

-Going along with myself busy, please forgive me if I take a couple of days to respond, not only do I have both school, at home, and work responsibilities, but I also have horrible memory and will often forget to respond, or think I have responded when I didn't.

-I personally don't have too many triggers, but if you do have any, please let me know, I'd prefer to know what to avoid anything revolving triggering subjects before getting into a rp

I do M/F, M/M, and F/F

Overall that's kind of it for rules, and now we can get into some of the plots and/or pairings. I did put these in order of preference within any of these plots.

1. A betrayed their team. They betrayed them so badly, and they know they can't go back to them. It hurts them so deeply, knowing they can't go back to the people who cared about the the most, knowing those people hate them more than anyone else in the world when they used to care for them so fiercely that any one of them would die for A. They now that any one of their old teammates would kill them in a heartbeat. A starts to fall down a rabbit hole that they can't pull themselves out of. Their life has been reduced to utter nothingness, that is, until they meet B. B is a villain, but holy crap do they make A feel amazing. B loves them more than life itself, almost obsessively, and they make A feel better than any sort of drug. The constant rush of adrenaline itself is enough to keep A glued to B's side. B converts A to their side, and they become the power of the villain world. A starts to love being the bad guy, especially with B by their side. That is until their old team comes to take B down and the old feelings start to take hold again.

2. Character A is an undercover assassin placed to murder some member of the major authority (a member of a monarchy, person in high place of power etc.) though this assassination is against their will. They have been forced to kill this authority, either theirs or a loved one's life being at risk if they don't succeed. Person B, said figure of authority, bonds with A very quickly, possibly developing feelings for A (romance is not necessary) though character C, a very close friend of B's (C also may or may not have feelings outside of friendship for B) has been skeptical of character A since they first met. A starts receiving pressure from the person putting them or their loved one at risk. After a while without getting any results, said person comes, exposes A, and in a moment of panic, A tries to take B's life, and half-succeeds, leaving them brutally injured. Character C manages to get B to safety, and though B can sense A was being forced, C starts a manhunt for B.

3. A moved away from their hometown a few years ago. They went on to bigger and better things, that is, until they fell from grace due to some sort of scandal. Now they're back in their hometown and learn that their old best friend/lover B, is kind of a big shot now. A reaches out, and they catch up. They admit their current situation to B, and B helps them get their life together, even letting A move in with them. Slowly but surely, A gets everything back, they get a job, start to get their life back, and they start to fall for B. Due to A's problematic past behavior, if they were to be with B it'd ruin B's image.

4. A is an adrenaline junkie who's just been placed under the strict supervision of a magic user by a parental/adult figure in their life. B, said magic user is there as sort of a body guard to protect A against themselves and their destructive tendencies. What nobody knows is that A cannot die. A despises B with every bone in their body.

If any of these seem appealing, please shoot me a pm! Thank you for reading, hope everyone has a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back