• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner

Rainelle

Love and luck be upon ye
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm rather new here, so I'm looking for a partner (or a few!) to do 1x1 rps with! I'm not at all against doing fandom stuff, but I'll start off by posting little snippets of my original(ish) storylines here to see if anyone is interested! I'm happy to do any pairings (fxm, fxf, mxm, genderfluid/neutral). I'm an absolute sucker for found family and romance, so doing rps along those lines is probably what I'd prefer! Though I'm always open to new ideas, too.

* Flower Shop+Tattoo shop ( fluff romance)
* The Broken Clock Inn: An Inn situated in a pocket universe, perfect for time travelers to meet/plan their next adventure
* Sentinel: A secret agency built to protect magical beings from humans (The Last Unicorn AU)
* Bronze Locket: A young heiress is burdened with running the estate now that her Father is gone, who might appear to aid her? (Regency era romance)
~~~~
I'm putting this on hold for now

Last edited:
I’m really into romance role-plays! I would definitely be interested in doing one! I do, however, have a few ideas of my own if you’d like to discuss them? I’ll personally send you a PM so that we can discuss this further. I do prefer to play females, but I can do whatever!

Thanks! Hopefully we can work something out! You seem very interesting!
-Xx_LovelyHolly_xX

Hello! Please definitely PM me so we can talk ideas! I'm open to anything and everything, I can play boys, girls or nonbinary people, so I'm up for whatever, as well.

Are you able to do a RP focused on people stealing exotic cars?

That's just the TLDR of the plot of course..

Hey! I wouldn't mind doing an rp about car thieves; can you PM me so we could talk a little more about plot and details?

I'm really into found family roleplays if you're looking for one! Got ideas just hit me up (PM me) and we can discuss them!

I'm definitely interested in the Broken Clock Inn! Could you tell me more about it? Possibly in PMs haha! I'm still kind of new to the site.
I'm really into non-romance (or at least not romance centric) fantasy/supernatural/sci-fi stories so I'm down for anything sort of like that haha! I have a lot of characters that can be worked into stories like that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back