• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all. I've been looking for a new roleplay group for some time now. I haven't quite seen anything that fits my fancy or has been open, so I figured I'd post an interest check. I'm seeking a modern fantasy/supernatural setting with a pretty laid back posting schedule and open to LGBTQ+ characters. I work full time and will be starting online schooling soon so my availability can be pretty spotty. I'm also looking for players who are 18+. As someone who's 25, I just don't personally feel comfortable interacting with anyone who's a minor. If you have group recommendations, please DM me with them. If you don't, but this is a subject you'd be interested in, leave a reply. If there's enough interest, I'll just create a group of my own. I just don't wanna put in the effort to learn this site's coding if it's only going to flop. Anyway, thanks for taking a look! And have a wonderful rest of your day!

Definitely interested! What kind of supernatural we thinking?

Ah, yes! I've never been one for cyberpunk, but if you're forming a small group, I would be interested.
Word! If you wanted to, you could involve your character in plots that avoid some of the heavier cyberpunk themes so they feel closer to modern life.
Just some supernatural friends hanging out at their local cafe, advanced robots and shit like that totally on the periphery.

Word! If you wanted to, you could involve your character in plots that avoid some of the heavier cyberpunk themes so they feel closer to modern life.
Just some supernatural friends hanging out at their local cafe, advanced robots and shit like that totally on the periphery.
Oh, that sounds good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back