• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
Hello there everyone! As usual I am looking for a new rp partner. Or partners. You know, at this point, I’m not picky. As usually, I’ll only do MxF romantically. You can ask me about my fandoms, I'm tired of listing them out for no one to want them. No age restrictions, but see the rules below. I do not have a discord, I apologize. Can only rp on here.

Rules:
-Be able to at least approach 18+ themes
-Post lengths should be more than a sentence at the very least.
-Post time should be twice a day, once a day if need be. I won’t wait a week for a reply, unless the rp is really good. I’ll probably check up once or twice a day to see that you haven’t died in a horrible accident.

PLOTS
(Role I want will be in bold)

Song Plots:

‘Talk so pretty but your heart got teeth.’ Muse A had no idea what happened. One minute they were walking through the woods, investigating strange reports of mysterious shadowy figures. Next thing they knew, they were in a dark castle with a strangely dominant vampire. Days pass, and the vampire grows kinder. Gentler. Almost more....loving. Call it Stockholm’s Syndrome, call it unhealthy, but Muse A is starting to like it there.

‘What do you want from me, why don’t you run from me?’ (Omegaverse plot) Omegas are dangerous. That’s that. The war turned all of them into bloodthirsty creatures, mauling any and all others that went near them. And their population is dwindling. Some say Omegas could be completely extinct in a few months. So when Muse A finds Muse B, a shivering mess about to go into heat, what will they do? Can they take in the Omega without anyone knowing? And more importantly, can they keep them safe?

'Take me home~, give me that pink slip of permission.' Muse A and Muse B live seemingly normal lives. Muse A at the top of the class, getting good grades and joining every club they can find. Muse B in the background, supporting Muse A in all that they do. What isn't known is that Muse A is abusive, a wolf in sheep's clothing. And Muse B is their punching bag, hiding bruises and keeping secrets for their beloved. When new kid Muse C comes to town, they have no idea of the fights and the secret struggle. That is until they stumble upon Muse B, bruised and in tears from their last fight with Muse A. This can only end in catastrophe. Or perhaps in Muse B's freedom?

'Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester. But you like her better, wish I were Heather.' (Open to collaborate on this!)

‘What’s gonna be left of the world if you’re not in it? What’s gonna be left of the world, oh.’ (Also open to collaborate!)

Regular Plots:

If you can’t escape the darkness, why not just join it? Muse A, living an awful life out on the streets, turns to their local life contractor to sell their soul to someone. Little did they know what they were signing up for. Muse B is the complete opposite of what Muse A thought they would be. A skittish and clumsy entity with a penchant for getting injured -as well as having one of the weakest immune systems of any creature- turns out to be Muse A’s new employer. Taking care of the entity is a chore to be sure, but who said it had to be an entirely awful task?

Every designation has its stereotypes, it’s just how the world is. So no one expects the tall, dark-haired, handsome new kid to be an Omega. A very submissive Omega.

Fandom Plots:

(Umbrella Academy) ‘If you’re going to live forever, you may as well live it up.’ Versailles didn’t believe in this command. Didn’t follow it. The Handler couldn’t possibly know what it was like to live and live and live but never die. It was a prison, and her own hand could not provide her escape. Her only hope was, well, self sacrifice. So how on Earth was she supposed to find someone worth dying for?

(This is a WIP)

PM if interested!

Last edited:
Well, since it’s too hard to edit the thing:

Pairings I’ll Do
(Bold is my preferred role)

Knight x Servant
Vampire Sub
x Human Dom
Tall Soft x Angry Small
Guardian Angel x Human
Servant x Kind Master
Singer
x Average Person
Amputee x Therapist
Blind x Mute
Doctor x Patient
Student
x Teacher
Roommate x Roommate
Popular x Outcast
Alpha x Omega
Abused
x Rescuer

(I’ll come up with more later)​

What exactly can I do to make this more interesting? Nothing, that’s what. Because I don’t have a discord, I can’t make things look pretty, and all my plots are terrible. Even the pairings are really weird. I guess I’m just not looking in the right place. Maybe I should leave,

I am interested in a few of the plots and roles you have set up. Do send a pm and we can talk to out. ^^
(I feel awkward sending the first pm sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back