• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sanya

Master-procrastinator
Hi there! I'm Sanya and here's a couple of paragraphs about loud and proud me and how I have my fun.

How I play:

- Six years into RP, wondering if it's ever gonna stop. My characters haunt me at nights.

- Fine with playing males, females, Gmails, anything that moves.

- Third person is awesome. First person is pretty weird, but ok. Second person is some screwed up sh*t.

- OOC chatting only, IC feels creepy.

- I'm a literate kinda guy, tend to write a lot, never counted my paragraphs, but a post is usually a word page or larger. I have little to no problem shortening it, but I definitely won't do one-liners.

- 18+, don't do smut cause smut is no fun when you've tried THE PLOT.

- I usually reply within a few hours. If I'm not, I'm probably sleeping. UTC+3.

- Character sheets aren't necessary. Can live with them, can live without them.

- Into world building but not too much. It's fun but not as important as good multidimensional characters.

Conclusion: I'm gorgeous. Let's move on.

What I totally want to play:

- Big old classic fantasy adventure. Two bros chilling in a medieval kingdom each with a blade cause they're not mages (it's just for the reference, I'm cool playing mages)

- Same but in modern fantasy.

- Pretty much everything with superpowers in the 21st century.

- Any sort of "cheerful youngster & mature father figure that's totally sick of this sh*t" duo.

- A thrilling horror story that doesn't include any stupid teenagers.

- Dramatic action. Like, please, I can't live without a good dose of "fighting for each other and then being worried about each other and admiring each other because of how cool you are and then someone gets stabbed/shot/magicked the F out of this planet and the other one goes through hell to bring him back cause that's the kind of friendship you'd die for".

Conclusion: I'm still gorgeous. We're getting closer to the end.

What I totally will NOT play even if threatened:

- Fandoms. That's a big NO from me, I'm not here to violate someone's honest work, I want to create and violate my own.

- School/University RPs. I've had enough of it in reality, thank you very much.

- Demons and angels.

- Werewolf and vampires.

- PWP or any romance-centered RPs. Don't get me wrong, romance is nice, I can play it, but plot and dynamics must remain the actual focus of the story.

- Royalty and politics. It's never done right, is it?

- Furry (referring to all animal-like characters). Live poor creatures alone.

Conclusion: not so gorgeous now, huh? XD

I have a couple of plots I can share if you ask, or you can suggest your own ideas if you have any. We can even create something together, it's even cooler.

Just don't forget to specify what you're looking for when messaging me. And don't reply to the thread, please, just send a PM. Have a nice day!

Hello! My name is Ambizzlebear. Ambear for short. I actually do DnD rps. Meaning that I can create a world for you where you can do action, adventure, and fantasy. If you would like we could make you a dnd character, and I could teach you to play. Then you could go ahead and play that mission and see how you like it.

Warning: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY BUT IN DND THERE ARE:
- Demons and angels.
- Creature animals. (Such as cat people like in skyrim)
- Werewolf and vampires.

Hey! I'm new here, but have been rp'ing on and off for a few years. Looking for good plot, not into everything that you mentioned you're not into! LOL. Looking for a thrilling horror/suspense story.

Wow. The things you totally want to play, are the same thigns I'd be okay playing (except for horror).
The things you totally don't want to play, are the same things I totally don't want to play as well (except for fandoms, or.. schools.. that for me it is okay). But, that kind of coincidence almost never happens!
Would you want to try superpowers? May I shoot a PM?

Hey! I'm new here, but have been rp'ing on and off for a few years. Looking for good plot, not into everything that you mentioned you're not into! LOL. Looking for a thrilling horror/suspense story.
Ayyyy wassup vro wanna try a classic/modern fantasy adventure or superhero RP?
Wow. The things you totally want to play, are the same thigns I'd be okay playing (except for horror).
The things you totally don't want to play, are the same things I totally don't want to play as well (except for fandoms, or.. schools.. that for me it is okay). But, that kind of coincidence almost never happens!
Would you want to try superpowers? May I shoot a PM?
Wow, this old thread really blew up over night.
Shoot me a PM, y'all, I'm totally interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back