• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a hero (Or Villain!) {DC/Marvel}

Lawfuless

Hi there, the name's Law. I'm 20 and an avid comic fan. I enjoy writing and reading in my free time, and I've come here to roleplay to tick off both of my favorite things at once. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years, and I'm a literate roleplayer, but will match whatever length I'm given.

Down to what I'm looking for; I'm trying to find a partner who's willing to ship our characters (Strictly SFW, as per the rules), and do a pairing with me. The character I'm looking to play is Doctor Fate, a DC hero. I'm looking for another DC character, or even a Marvel character. I'm down to do stuff with OCs and other fandoms, but I'd really rather a DC or Marvel character.

I'm specifically looking for either a Shazam (Age balanced with Fate, so it's not weird. I'm willing to explain and go in depth on this. But just to be clear, it will not be an adult with a child, that isn't this kind of thing. Clarifying now so it's clear) OR, I'm down with a Doctor Strange. But, again, I'm down for any other character.

I'm good to do any plot, any au, any genre. Soulmates, soulmarks, coffee shop, unpowered, fantasy, anything. Horror, romance, drama, sci-fi? I'm down. I'm also up to change up Doctor Fate, too, so FxF or FxM or MxM are all options.

I'm willing to be as versatile as you'd like, I just would really like to rp a pairing with this character. Any point in the relationship, anything.

Thanks for reading! Even if you aren't interested, I hope you have luck with your search, and if you wanna hit me up to chat about whatever, I'm down for that as well.

Hey! I was wondering if you were interested in a Marvel/MCU rp? I use an oc, which I usually use as a villain/anti hero type of character. If you are interested, please PM me :)

Some clarifications:

I will be playing Doctor Fate. He is a DC character. I'm willing to do a canon version, or a Fanon version (Fan-version of a canon. Like an OC styled after the regular one). But I will be playing Kent Nelson Doctor Fate.

Doctor Fate is a character from the JSA and was published and active in 1940. You'll have to ask for an AU if you want a younger version. Be aware, he physically is young, but he's actually way older.

I'm looking for a pairing with the character, meaning a relationship. It can be a platonic one, or it can be in depth. But I'd like to do a pairing.

I'm willing to do stuff with OCs, but I need information on the character, and you have to be prepared to work stuff out with me on how it'll work. Doctor Fate is a magic-heavy character who tends to fight universe-ending threats. If you want me to balance him for a villain, or work it out about his own morality, please let me know.

Doctor Fate is a morally ambiguous character who has turned to villainy before, so if you want a villain Fate, let me know.

I've never met someone who liked Doctor Fate so much, I thought he was pretty cool from the JSA comics & the JL cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back