• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Peachyprayer

Hello! I'm new around here and I would love to get a rp buddy. Writing is hobby of mine and I'm hoping roleplaying will get my creative juices flowing again.
Take into consideration before reading this is that I enjoy roleplaying as animals and such. I don't mind writing humans, but most of the fandoms I'm in are furry based.

First I have few requirements from my partner, but bear with me:
  • At least 18yo (I'm 23 so roleplaying with 15yo would make me feel weird)
  • Enjoy plotting. I love plotting and creating scenarios! It makes writing easier and makes sure we're both on same page.
  • Try to post once a day or let me know if it takes longer.
  • Optional: enjoy world building if we want to write completely original stuff.
That's pretty much it for my requirements I think. These are most important things for me, though the third one can be bended.
I like writing original/fandom characters because it gives me more freedom to move around. Makes the whole story feel more personal and I can immerse myself better. Also lets me make cool designs so that's a bonus! I write all genders and your gender doesn't matter to me.

Fandoms I like to write for in random order:
  • Pokemon (mostly main games and PMD)
  • Homestuck (I haven't actually written for it before, but I'd like to try)
  • Furry
  • Steven Universe
  • Undertale
  • Splatoon
  • LoZ (BoTW, Wind Waker)
  • Mlp:Fim (sue me)
If any of these catch your interest and you think you might enjoy roleplaying with me be sure to comment or pm!

Because this post isn't long enough just yet here's writing example from me:
Moonlight was pouring in softly from entrance of Glittering cave which had served as Tomomi's home for years. His black fur bristled in anticipation, this would be last time he saw this scene. Breathing in moss and damp of the cave mixed with fresh air from outside he took first steps of his adventure. In front of him spread out route 9 filled with rocks and surrounded by mountain making it perfect hiding place for those who wanted to get away from bustling world. Even the few humans that spent their days there had retired for the night so Tomomi could easily explore in peace. Spots on his fur glowed in the night, not enough to light his way, but enough that he needed to move swiftly. He wouldn't be only one out tonight looking for something. Forest nearby would be easiest place to start, it was left mostly alone by humans and pokemon there usually minded their own business so he headed there. Moving quietly he headed towards the forest, pokemon of route 9 were sleeping, but it was better to try avoid scuffle with nearby pack of hippopotas and sandiles he knew were living there.
Forest was quiet. Usually there were at least few pokemon scurrying around trying to find food or bugs playing with each other. Breeze that had carried sense of adventure earlier had died out and Tomomi was left alone with his heart beating loudly. Nothing moved in the forest as if afraid of whatever was currently hiding in the shadows would come tumbling apart. His legs refused to work, instead tensing up as he waited along with the nature.
There's a snap to Tomomi's left and suddenly something hits him hard. Before he can register what's happening his body collides with a tree and he's on the ground again. Adrenaline fills his body, forcing his legs to work once more and jumps back up facing his assailant. Eyes widening he realizes there's a full grown noivern in front of him.
''What are you doing?'' his voice is quivering and he isn't completely sure it's him speaking. Rather than answering the noivern lunges at him
again with teeth bared. This time Tomomi is ready; using protect before the beast can hit him, bouncing it back to where it was standing moments ago. Focusing his energy Tomomi lights up his fur, blinding his opponent momentarily and bolts. This was a fight he couldn't win. He hoped that the noivern would leave him alone and tried to find something else for meal.

Last edited:
Hmmm may i give this a try please? With pokemon if thats okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back