• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Look What Happened To Icarus

He grit his teeth and shook his head. “With all due respect sir it’s a family emergency. I need to be at home to deal with it and make sure things get back to being run smoothly.” He explained.

Carmen frowned and stayed close gently rubbing the back of his neck worrying about him some. “Alright. If it’s a headache I’ll get you some painkillers.” She promised.

Greg frowned some and sighed heavily "What kind of emergency Madden? I need something more." he muttered

Pedro nodded softly and kissed her cheek gently "Alright babe I promise." he murmured

Carmen nodded and slipped her arms around him before going to lay down for a little bit longer, frowning when after half an hour she heard him calling her name and she jumped up, hearing the urgency in his voice, heading back to the kitchen. “What is it? What’s wrong?” She asked quickly seeing the pain in his face and the way he was holding his head was worrying her.

He frowned some but nodded. “Someone broke into my house. He attacked my partner and sexually assaulted her. He tried to come back again but a neighbour intervened.... she’s safe now but she needs familiar support. She doesn’t have family. It’s just me and my daughter for her. Please sir. I need to go home to her.” He begged him.

Greg frowned and gave a nod "Alright, I'll push this through. Go do your rounds and come to me when you're done. I'll try to have it ready by then." he said shooing him off

Pedro frowned clutching his head his eyes shut tight as he yelled out in more pain "Hurts...bad...very bad." he said

She frowned grabbing his sunglasses and pushed them gently onto his face and grabbed him an aspirin to chew on slowly, sitting in front of him to see if it was going to go down at all, pulling him in close and keeping his head cradled against her shoulder while she held him tightly. “It still hurting?” She asked quietly, frowning when he couldn’t even nod.

“Yes sir. Thank you sir.” He told him and went to go get all his duties taken care of as quickly as possible so that he could go home to pack and prepare them going home.

Pedro kept his eyes shut tight giving her a thumbs up because that was all he could manage. He was in more pain than he had been in recent weeks and it was scaring him.

Lizzie came home from school and frowned seeing their things packed "Daddy? Where we going?" She asked when she found him in his room

She called an ambulance and just stayed sitting with him trying her best to soothe him, letting him grip at her hands tight as he needed. “They’re gonna get you checked out okay? Just try to breathe steady.... relax your eyes papí it’s gonna make it worse tensing.” She murmured to him soothingly until the EMTs arrived and she let them through to him.

Richard frowned looking over at her. “Hey pumpkin, good day?” He asked. “We Uh... we need to go home. I know this isn’t much warning kiddo but somethings come up alright?” He told her quietly and kissed her head as he took her downstairs to get some dinner.

Pedro nodded and did as she said taking deep breaths and trying to relax the best he could while they looked him over

Lizzie frowned some and nodded "Yeah I had a good day....what happened? Is Mommy okay?!" She asked starting to panic some. The only reason they would go home is if she was hurt.

“Yeah she’s alright. It’s to do with work pumpkin okay?” He assured her as he got her some food. “Our flight is super early so by this time tomorrow we’ll be home.” He murmured. “You want some coke?”

Carmen frowned watching him carefully and staying close by after calling her mom to pick up javi. They were in the processing of getting him up to get him on the stretcher but she watched as he went limp “Pedro? Honey? Shit.” She muttered getting out their way so they could work on him, swallowing and trying to stay calm.

Lizzie nodded some and hugged him "Oh okay, can we call Mommy tonight? I miss her." She said giving a small pout

Pedro dropped some and started to seize up when they got him on the stretcher

He nodded and kissed her head again getting her drink and calling max. “Hey, Lizzie wants to chat with you.” He told her quietly. “We’ll be home this time tomorrow love.” He assured her softly.

Carmen frowned following quickly and locking the house behind her, getting into the back once they allowed her to and just watched him carefully while he faded in and out of consciousness, holding his hand the whole way.

Max gave a nod and smiled some when she heard Lizzie's voice "Hey princess.. how was school today?" She asked softly

The doctor did their best keep him stable but he was falling in and out

She whimpered a little as he was moved away from her quickly once they arrived and she went to the waiting room, sitting down with her head in her hands sighing quietly.

Lizzie smiled wider. “Hi! It was really good. Daddy said we’re coming home tomorrow though. He said that his work is getting moved again.” She muttered. “But maybe when we get home we can get a puppy?” She asked excitedly. She’d been bugging Richard about it for weeks now and it was driving him mad but he shook his head now and she just grumbled. “He says no.”

Max gave a small laugh and smiled widely "Oh I'm sure I could sway him but thats our little secret okay?" She said smiling more as she heard her laugh "I love you baby girl."

“I love you too mommy, when we get home, daddy can sleep in my room and I come stay with you.” She giggled some and chatted with her tike it was dinner time and Richard eventually took the phone saying his goodbyes then sat down as well to eat.

Carmen ended up falling asleep waiting for information, waking up to a nurse shaking her and she jumped a little. “Where is he? Is he okay?” She asked worried sick about him.

Max laughed softly and smiled some before she said goodbye to both of them and carried on with her day.

The nurse came out and frowned some "He is in emergency surgery, he had fluid build up and we are releasing the pressure right now." She explained

She frowned some and just nodded slowly sitting back down and swallowed back tears to try her best to stay calm about everything.

Richard got her to bed quickly after dinner and after making a few last minute check rounds did the same sending max one last text befor turning his lights out.

The nurse came out later and took her to Pedro giving a small sigh "Come with me please, the doctor will be in shortly."

Max woke up in the morning and started cleaning the house stripping the sheets off the bed and throwing them out. She was excited to see her family home with her again.

Carmen frowned some and thanked her, going to sit by the bed and took his hand in hers tightly while she watched him, waiting til the nurse left them alone and just watched him carefully. “How you feeling?” She asked him, squeezing his hand again.

Richard had gotten them to the airport on tie and he was super organised for once, even getting his mother who was visiting Jake and Nina currently to pick Lizzie up from the airport so he could settle with max for a bit. Even once they landed everything was going smoothly and he got Lizzie out to his moms rental car, having a quick chat with her before getting in his car he’d left parked there and driving home to max.

Pedro looked over at her and frowned some "My head doesnt hurt as much....how's my hair?" He asked trying to my light of the situation

Max waited and waited for them to come home. Though she started to worry when Richard wouldn't pick up her calls or respond to text messages. She had no clue Lizzie was with his parents and she didn't even know they were in town or else she would have called them

She smiled some squeezing his hand again. “Scruffy as ever.” She murmured tiredly to him. “I thought we talked about all this scaring me.” She smiled just watching him quietly.

He’d gotten halfway home when they’d caught up to him and once they reached a quiet part of the drive where there were no other cars, he’d been surrouned by the black SUVs and forddd to crash info a barrier before they’d dragged him semi conscious out of the car and into their vehicles, putting a bag over his head and taking him somewhere else.

Pedro chuckled softly and gave a small smile "I'm sorry Mí Amor,I wasn't trying to." He said softly

Max waited and waited until she finally called Jake in hopes maybe Richard had stopped by there to say hello for a bit.

Carmen squeezes his hand again and just watched him quietly. “I love you Pedro.... more than you maybe sometimes deserve and you drive me crazy most days but I love you.” She murmured and moved to lay with him quietly, kissing his cheek.

Jake frowned some seeing his parents in the lounge with Lizzie. “Hey... is he not home yet? Cause Lizzie is with my parents.... he should have been home twenty minutes ago.” He told her sighing some. “Maybe he’s stuck in traffic?” He tried to reassure her. It was t like Richard to drop off the radar like this.

Max frowned more and shook her head some "Jake he isn't answering any of my calls, I'm worried." She said taking deep breaths to keep herself calm.

Pedro smiled some and kissed the top of her head gently "I love you babe, more than anything in this world." He whispered befpre he yawmed "When do you have to get the kids?"

Carmen shook her head looking up at him. “My mom has them. She’s giving them dinner and staying over at ours.... I don’t really wanna leave you... just in case.” She murmured to him.

Jake frowned and told her to call back If he wasn’t home in an hour.

Richard groaned as he felt cold water hit his face, waking up to a group of men staring at him. He was sore all over from the crash and it only took him a minute to realise they were in the back of a van.

“Richard madden.... red fly used to be your code name didn’t it? I’ve been tracking your old party down one by one and you’re next on my list.... you know you destroyed my mother and killed my father... I know you have a little girl.... let’s let her come home to find daddy dead in the driveway.... eye for an eye.” The leader said as the van cane to a stop outside his house and he drew a blade from a sheath on his belt. “Hope you live long enough to see the look on her face.” He spat, ignoring Richards muffled cries from behind the gag and stabbed the knife into his side, aiming upwards into his chest and slicing down before pulling it out and the back doors opened, shoving him to the paving in his own driveway then took off again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back