• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Look What Happened To Icarus

Max whimpered down the line and shook her head some as she listened to him shaking some "Richard....he's....he's gonna get me.." she whimpered starting to hyperventilate right there as she thought about Clayton finding her again "Richard he's gonna get me!" she sobbed shaking her head more

Pedro got up not too long after that and wheeled his way into the kitchen frowning as he looked at her "Good Morning beautiful." he murmured quietly

Carmen frowned some glancing over at him. “Morning. Here.” She murmured getting up to get him some juice and his painkillers olus the new medication they’d put him on to help slow down the deterioration of his lungs. “You sleep okay?” She asked him.

Richard frowned shaking his head. “I don’t give a damn right now. Don’t pull that damsel in distress shot with me Max, just be outta my house by the time I come back.” He told her then frowned and shook his head hanging up to Chuck the phone onto the seat beside him

Pedro thanked her quietly and sipped his juice taking his medicine as well "Yeah, but I can tell you didn't..Carmen are you okay? Javi told me you fell yesterday." he said softly taking her hand in his

Max shook her head and sobbed more "Richard please!" she said but it was too late. He had already hung and she was stuck again. She was so upset that he would think she would be faking the way she was acting right now and that drove her further into the hole she was in

She shrugged a little and gave his hand a squeeze. “Just busy. I’ve got a hundred and one things to organise and things to clean and work to be doing. Getting dinner sorted... not much time to chill.” She told him “But I’m alright.” She told him but she gave herself away when she stood up to put her mug away and almost passed out, grabbing at the table.

Richard frowned as he pulled into work and sat in his car with his head in his hands for as long as. He could hold off for before going inside.

Pedro frowned and reached out for her to help steady her giving her a very worried look "Carmen babe?" he asked in a scared voice as he looked at her "Baby please you gotta rest." he said softly

Max tried calling multiple times but never got an answer from him. She eventually layed in bed and turned on the TV to try and distract herself but nothing seemed to be working

Carmen frowned some and shook her head "I'm fine Pedge." She promised him quietly and kissed his cheek, going to get the kids up before going to take a shower to wake herself up and Javi made his way over to his Dad yawning some, climbing up onto his lap and cuddling him. "Daddy can I have orange juice?" He asked him with a little pout.

Richard got to take a couple of test flights up and so he had a lot of spare time in the day to think about Max and worry and feel stupid and just spent all his extra time moping about the whole situation. He'd not even given her a chance to explain but after everything they'd been through he couldn't help the feeling of betrayal

Pedro nodded happily and wrapped an arm around Javi before he wheeled himself over to the fridge and got the orange juice out thankful it wasn't on the top shelf "Did you sleep good buddy?" he asked happily while he picked up Javi's cup and poured the juice in.

Max tried calling a few hours later but hung up before he could answer when she heard a knock at the door quickly turning the TV off and grabbing the gun off the night stand

Javi thanked him and moved to sit at the table until Lily came running down crying and tugging on her Dad's arm, pointing at the stairs, trying to sign to him that Carmen was on the floor in the bathroom but he didn't understand her so she ran to grab some paper and a pencil, writing it down for him instead, shoving the paper into his hand

Richard groaned, finally calling her back as he had just gotten Lizzie into bed after dinner, frowning when she picked up but no one actually answered "Hello? Max this isn't fucking funny."He muttered but soon paused hearing yelling down the line and heard a man's voice as well as hers, noticing she sounded scared

Pedro frowned some as he looked at Lily when she came down. He was still learning sign again but when she gave him the paper he went wide eyed and signed 911 to her knowing that at least before he rushed over to the stairs and got Javi off of him dragging himself up the stairs "Carmen?! Carmen?!" he called worriedly making his way to the bathroom

Max saw the phone and answered screaming as she heard Clayton burst into the room "No! No go away! Leave me alone!" she yelled and sobbed trying to point the gun at him but he was too strong

Carmen frowned some hearing Pedro's voice above her as well as running water and slowly came around seeing they were both in the shower but he had his clothes on, "You're getting soaking." She mumbled frowning some.

Richard frowned, feeling sick to his stomach that he couldn't do anything to help but he grabbed the house phone and called the number for a friend of his who lived a couple doors down, asking him to head on over to see what the hell was going on at his house

Max sobbed as she tried and tried to fight Clayton off until she heard a shot ring through her ears and Clayton fell limp against her. She screamed and sobbed trying to get him off of her but he was too heavy for her to lift with his dead weight

Pedro frowned as he saw her and quickly got her in their stand up shower turning it on still calling her name. When she finally came to he let out a sigh of relief shaking his head some "Oh my god Carmen you scared me!" he said holding her close to him

Carmen frowned some and pushed up off the floor, "Why are you in the shower with me? Why are we on the floor?" She muttered, frowning more as she felt his arms pull her in tightly againt him, just slipping hers around his waist "What's wrong? Pedge you're scaring me." She mumbled frowning.

Richard tensed hearing the bang and felt the bile rise in his throat, starting to yell her name down the line as he felt the panic rise up and bubbles over, threatening to spill out

Pedro frowned holding her close to him shaking his head softly stroking her cheek gently "Babe you passed out, Lily found you on the floor. You gotta stay home today okay? You need to rest baby." he said softly kissing her head repeatedly letting a few tears fall

Gabe picked up the phone after he got Clayton off of Max. He hadn't hesitated when Richard called to check on Max and when he saw the door busted open. He had drawn his gun and ran towards the screams shooting the man ontop of her quickly "Richard? RIchard hey I got her...I got her." he said pulling Max up and covering her some before he rushed her out of the room

Carmen frowned and just nodded slowly, holding onto him tightly, burying her face against his shoulder while they stayed sat there under the water for a little while until the kids were calling about needing to get to school, Carmen pulled away and mumbled about taking them in real quick then got up and helped him stand, getting him to lean on her and got him back downstairs, walking the kids to the bus stop and watched them get on before going home and going to lay down on the sofa bed with Pedro, snuggling into his side and letting him hold her while she tried to find some rest, holding his hand tightly.

Richard sighed in relief once he heard Gabe assure him that everything was okay and she was just fine, going to his laptop and sending an e-mail to his superiors before trying to organise a flight to get back home. He coldn't leave her alone at a time like this. No way in hell.

Max stayed with Gabe while the cops spoke to them and she explained everything to them watching as they wheeled Clayton out but it wasn't in a body bag, which scared her because it meant he was still alive and could potentially get her again.

Pedro held her close to him as she came back and snuggled close kissing the top of her head "I love you beautiful." He whispered

She smiled tiredly and rest her head against his shoulder. “Oh yeah? How much?” She teased gently and cupped his face in her hands like she used to to make him focus during a panic.

Gabe frowned taking the phone to her and passed it into her hands. “I’m staying with you for a little bit okay?” He reassured her before getting her to talk to Richard.

Pedro gave a small smile "More than absolutely anything in this world." He said softly as he stared into her eyes "You are so gorgeous, you know that?"

Max gave a small nod and took the phone taking in a shaky breath "Richard?" She asked quietly letting out a small whimper as she heard his voice "I'm so sorry Richard...I would have never hurt you like that."

She smiled tiredly and kissed him gently, holding onto him. “I think... we all deserve a holiday once school breaks up.” She murmured tiredly, running her fingers through his hair slowly.

Richard shook his head. “No baby no don’t you dare be apologising to me.... you’ve done nothing wrong.” He promised her quietly. “I’ve already put in for an early transfer home.” He explained quietly and frowned. “Me and liz will be back as soon as we possibly can sweetheart. Promise... I love you max.”

Pedro nodded some giving a soft smile "Maybe we could finally try to take the kide to Chile?" He said softly

Max nodded some and cried quietly "I'll see you then." She said quietly

She shook her head tiredly. “You can’t be travelling that much. I meant more like a trip down to the lake,., not a ten hour plane ride.” She pointed out and kissed his cheek finally starting to drift off and get the sleep she desperately needed.

Richard frowned and nodded. “I’ll be home before you know it. Promise.” He murmured t her and finally let her go after a while of gabe assuring him she woood be okay and he would keep an eye on her

Pedro frowned softly as the realization hit him that he probably could never travel to his homes in Chile and Texas again and that really upset him.

Max went to Gabe's taking a deep breath "You won't get in trouble for shooting him will you?" She asked softly not wanting him to get put in jail because of her.

Carmen got up later on that morning and wandered into the kitchen to find him doing some stuff on his laptop at the table. “Hey... how you doing?” She murmured going over, slipping her arms around him tightly from behind.

Gabe shook his head friwning. “Dude was trespassing on a military base.” He pointed out to her and took her to the guest room in his house to let her get settled.

Max gave a small nod and took a deep breath laying on the couch curling up under a blanket

Pedro smiled some looking over at her and seeing she already looked a bit better with some sleep in her "Better now that I know you're rested." he said softly giving a small smile

Carmen smiled and moved to sit next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. “A little bit I guess.” She murmured and pecked his cheek “I love you.” She murmured to him tiredly, frowning as he winced and seemed to hold his head. “You okay?” She asked quietly and stood up to go get him some water and herself as well.

He left her to get settled after a while and went up to bed.

Richard got to work early in the morning after dropping Lizzie off at the school for breakfast and went straight to see his supervisor to ask about the transfer request.

Pedro nodded some closing his eyes for a moment "Yeah...sometimes get a sharp pain near the back of my head, they said it might happen. I'm okay." he murmured kissing her cheek gently

Greg looked at Richard and frowned some seeing his request for transfer "Whats this Madden? We need you here." he muttered shaking his head some "Request denied sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back