• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Look What Happened To Icarus

Pedro gave a small nod and placed his head on his shoulder resting in there "I just want to be fixed." He murmured

Max looked out the window to check and see if he was there going wide eyed when she saw something laying in the driveway. She quickly rushed out and screamed when she saw it was Richard with a pool of blood around him and laying limp "Help!!" She screamed before dialing 911 and taking her shirt off placing it on his side and applying pressure.

“I know honey I know. You survived a plane crash though... it’s gonna take time.” She murmured kissing his head and ran her finger down his nose like she did when the kids were feeling sick and couldn’t sleep.

He came around a little bit as he heard her voice, his eyes opening halfway while his hands were still bound behind his back and the gag was tied so tight it was leaving sores across his face. He just kept staring at her and groaned in pain, trying desperately to move to hold her hand but he couldn’t move.

Pedro gave a small nod and relaxed completely under her touch "I know..." he whispered before he soon fell asleep

Max quickly took the gag and restraints off of him whimpering some "Richard....oh god its okay alright? The ambulance is on its way." She said quietly going back to putting pressure on his wounds

She smiled watching him tiredly and kissed his temple before staying there next to him and just kept her arms around him gently.

He tried to get words out to her but they got lost in the cough that racked his body before he lay back again and stared at her still, his hand shakily reaching over to hers on his side and weakly tried to help her but after a few more seconds he couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore and passed out on the driveway, the blood still sleeping through between her fingers but more sluggishly now

Max whimpered more shaking her head some "Richard stay with me!" She yelled not even noticing how she was covered in his blood now. She moved when they paramedics got there "Save him! You have to save him please!"

Immediately they were working on stemming the bleeding to be able to move him, getting him out of there quickly and letting her come in the back with them, trying to keep him stable but he was slipping fast and all they could do was get him into surgery the moment they arrived, leaving her in a waiting room.

Max changed into the scrubs they had given her thanking the nurse quietly as she took her clothes away to throw out. She stood there pacing back and forth the whole time before she called Jake and explained what was happening

It was a few hours before they let her in to see him but he was at least awake and watching her frowning. “Hey.” He whispered softly.

Max squeezed his hand letting a few tears fall "Hey baby..." she whispered stroking his cheek some "You scared me so bad."

Pedro woke up hours later and groaned some looking at Carmen smiling softly

“You have a good sleep?” She asked him quietly and pecked his cheek. “They’re gonna keep you for observation for the next 12 hours but they wanna send you home. Apparently there’s respiratory problems spreading through here and that’s the last thing you need, so I’m gonna go home and get your clothes then come get you okay?” She murmured squeezing his hand gently.

Richard frowned watching her and let out a few grunts as he tried to find a way to lay comfortably but also be able to speak. “It was... all... all my fault.” He groaned a little gripping her hand desperately.

Max shook her head before she helped him get comfortable "Try to relax babe....its not your fault okay? I promise its not." She said softly glancing at the door when she saw two policemen come in for questioning

Pedro nodded some and sighed heavily "Alright." He mumbled stroking her cheek "Be careful okay?"

She smiled and pecked his cheek. “Always am.” She promised softly before heading out.

Richard frowned watching her. “I.. we did...” he couldn’t get the words out though as he was trying to stay relaxed as possible, glancing over at the cops as they came in, squeezing Max’s hand tighty. “Can we... help.... officers?” He grunted a bit

Pedro smiled softly and layed back falling asleep while he waited for her.

Max frowned getting Richard to relax and stop talking "I know you're here to find out what happened but he isn't well enough right now...please you have my statement already."

Richard frowned gripping at her hand again and pushed to try and sit up in his panic once the fog in his mind cleared, if just for a moment, "Please... He said... they were... the others.... Catfish... Fish... he needs... not safe." He groaned loud again as he felt hands on his chest pushing him to lay back again, starting to break out in a sweat while his eyelids felt heavier every second and hearing shouting and alarms he blacked out again.

Carmen headed home, frowning as she saw a van in their driveway but she knew her mom had taken the kids out for the day and she went to look inside see if the owner of the vehicle was there or not when her front door swung open and she saw three men walk out towards her, grabbing for her phone to call 911 she felt something hit the back of her head and she dropped to the floor, her phone smashing on the paving.

Max frowned pushing him to lay down some "Richard please! Baby you have to calm down!" she said crying as she heard the monitors start to go crazy and she was soon pushed out of the room to be out of the way.

Pedro frowned some when he woke up hours later not seeing Carmen there. He pressed the call button a few times looking at the nurse who had been helping him recently "Has...has my wife been in?" he asked quietly

She shook her head frowning some, "Not since she said she was getting you clothes, we got your papers organised so why don't I get you some scrubs and we can get you a cab home if she doesn't pick her phone up." She assured him, getting him a set of crutches to use as well. She helped him with the discharge papers and got him something to wear then helped him out to the front and waited with him for as long as she could before they decided Carmen wasn't arriving anytime soon and they got him a cab home, making sure he got into it before she headed back to her station.

The officers turned to her once out in the hallway, "Ma'am, do you know who he was talking about? someone not being safe?" One of them asked her, a little concerned after Richard was the fourth military official to have been taken down like this in the past few weeks and they were concerned another was being targeted

Pedro frowned more and waited for a long time until they sent him home. He called Carmen's mom hoping she knew something about her but when he heard she knew nothing he quickly got home and went inside "Carmen?! Carmen!" he yelled out trying to find her everywhere.

Max shook her head some wiping her eyes "No...I don't..I don't know what he meant.." she whispered trying to think before she remember he had called Pedro catfish once "Pedro Pascal...he is a friend of ours, lives on the base. He called him Catfish once."

The officer nodded and thanked her quickly, both of them heading out just before she was allowed to go back in while Richard was resting now, looking over at her, lightly sedated so he couldn't fight to move too much just watching her tiredly.

Carmen's phone had been put on the bed and the kids' rooms had been trashed but Carmen herself was knocked unconscious in the garage, tied to a chair with duct tape over her, covering her mouth, she'd been bashed around some but she was otherwise okay, flinching away from the touch until she opened her eyes and saw Pedro in front of her, bursting into tears and struggling more against the restraints, wanting them off immediately, throwing her arms around him once he'd untied the rope, holding onto him and sobbing into his shoulder.

Max smiled softly as she saw him kissing him gently as she got into the room "I love you so much Richard." she whispered stroking his cheek gently as she sat on the edge of his bed just happy to see his face again.

Pedro went through the house until he made it to the last room which was the garage. He went wide eyed and went over quickly taking the duct tape off her face "Beautiful? Oh god Carmen are you okay?" he asked getting the restraints off of her quickly

She couldn’t get the words out, just holding him as tightly as she possibly could, shaking like mad and burying her face into his shoulder as her body racked with sobs until she eventually calmed down enough to talk, “they were... they were in the house. I don’t know who they were but they said something about you and your old job... when you did private contracting... they said you had to pay for it...” she trailed off and gripped his shirt in her hands tightly.

“I love you too.... my chest hurts a little.” He mumbled, playing with her fingers a little and looking around until he heard voices coming down the hall and saw Jake and Nina rushing in as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back