• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Look What Happened To Icarus

She shook her head. “I’ve got work to do when I get home.” She told him. “I’m fine for now.” She promised. “You want mustard on your sandwich?” She asked him while she passed him a drink with his painkillers.

Richard sighed quietly. “It was alright.... missed you a lot today.... I was thinking... what if you flew out next weekend?” He asked her. “For a long weekend?” He suggested but frowned when he heard their doorbell ring. “Who you got coming over?”

Pedro nodded softly and smiled "Yeah mustard sounds good, but you still need rest babe." He murmured kissing her cheek as she came to give him his sandwhich

Max smiled some "Oh its probably my food, I ordered some chinese take out." She said giving a small laugh. She went over to the door and went wide eyed as she looked through the peephole seeing Clayton on the other side "Richard I'll call you back." She said quickly and hung up

He frowned more and went to answer but she’d already hung up so he just shook his head and got back to doing dinner. “Lizzie can you come set the table kiddo?” He called to her, sighing when she grumbled that she was playing.

Clayton waited patiently until she opened the door and grinned. “Thought I might find you here. How are you doing?”

Carmen shook her head some. “I told you. I’m fine.l she muttered and put the peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a baggy with some juice taking off to go collect javi from school.

Max glared at him shaking her head some "What in the hell are you doing here?" she spat shaking her head some "I told you to never see me again Clayton how the hell did you find me?!" she asked

Pedro gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly "Alright babe, I'll see you soon okay?" he murmured letting her go off

“Yes sir.” She mumbled tiredly and got in the car, driving down to the school and waited on the office for them to bring javi out.

Clayton smirked and pushed his way into the house. “You’re my wife. I’m here to see my wife.” He muttered going to the kitchen and finding the fridge, opening it to see if there were any beers.

Max quickly followed after him and slammed the fridge shut "No I gave you the fucking divorce papers! Why didn't you just sign them huh?!" She spat glaring at him a bit "You need to fucking go Clay."

Javi walked out and smiled widely running straight to her "Mommy!!!!" he squealed happily hugging her tightly giving her kisses all over her face "I misseded you mommy."

She smiled and picked him up. “Oh hey baby, I missed you too. You have fun today?” She asked thanking his teacher and walked to the car with him, making it most of the way there before falling over, making sure she didn’t let him hit the floor but quickly got up and dusted herself off, getting him home soon after that.

Clay shook his head and pinned her against the wall. “I told you already. We made a promise to each other. Better or worse. Sickness or health.... so you aren’t walking away from me you understand?!” He growled at her a little.

Javi nodded happily as he held onto her "Uh huh, I got to play with legos!" he said happily but frowned as she fell "Mommy? Are you okay?" he asked worriedly hoping she wasnt getting sick either "You not sick too?"

Max whimpered softly shaking her head some "No Clay...worse is money struggles, disagreements, its not abuse! Its not you smacking me around because I did something you thought was wrong!" she said taking a shaky breath as his hand went to her throat "Clay please don't..."

“It’s okay.... I’m okay sweetheart.” She murmured and kissed his cheek, driving them home and let him go in to go see his dad

Javi squeaked happily and climbed up onto his dads lap. “Hi daddy! Wake up!” He yelled in his face grinning excited to see him.

Clay tightened his grip around her throat getting up in her face. “You and me are going to go upstairs. And get in the bed. And you’re going to make love to me like we just got hitched. Then tomorrow.... you and me are going home.” He told her.

Max shook her head with tears streaming down her face "No Clay...I'm not going to do that, I'm with someone else you can't do this." she said sobbing quietly as he tightened his grip again "Clay....please..."

Pedro groaned some and smiled happily hugging his son tight "Oh hey there buddy! I missed you." he said happily kissing all over his face

He grit his teeth and glared at her. “In this state... a man can have sex with his wife whenever he fucking pleases. So you didn’t pick a great one if you wanted me to not fuck you.... now take me up to bed before I pull my gun on you.” He spat at her.

Javi giggled and held onto him. “Daddy can we watch cartoon?” He asked him looking just like carmen for a minute.

Max whimpered and nodded softly taking him up to the guest room and let him do what he wanted cryint softly as he finished up

Pedro nodded happily and turned on the TV kissing the top of his head gently "How was your day buddy?" He asked softly

Richard frowned when she never called him back or answered any of his calls either, putting Lizzie to bed and eventually went to bed himself unable to stay up any longer.

“It was good. I play with Lego’s. We did math too.” He told him and cuddled him. “When you go back to hospital?” He asked him while he stared at the tv screen.

Pedro shook his head some running jis finger's through his son's hair "I'm not going anywhere buddy. Im home now."

Max showed Clayton out and went to their room crying herself to sleep just wishing Richard could be there

Javi turned to look at him surprised. “Really?! You not just visiting home?!” He asked excitedly and cuddled into him more then stopped talking to watch his cartoons til they heard smashing glass in the kitchen followed by a string of profanity from carmen.

Richard frowned when he woke up late that night to his phone pinging with messages and sat up, rubbing his face and opened them, feeling sick to his stomach as he was being flooded with messages of pictures of max with some other man that were apparently all over social media in their circles, this guy had posted them in very compromising positions just feeling sick to his stomach at seeing them, calling max immediately.

Pedro frowned and moved Javi out of the way before he slowly got up and got into his wheelchair taking himself to the kitchen "Babe you okay?"

Max frowned not even asleep at the moment she couldn't. She looked at her phone and answered taking a shaky breath "H-h-hey Richard..." she whispered letting a few tears fall

She frowned turning to look at him and nodded. “Yeah, I just, dropped the mixing bowl, stay over there.” She mumbled cleaning up the bits of glass off the floor. “I think I got it all.” She mumbled, throwing it all away and going to sit next to him at the table. “I gotta go get Lily in a minute.” She muttered reaching for his hand and holding onto him tightly.

“Max what the fuck is going on? Chinese food? You sure it was just takeout? You’re not lying to me?” He spat down the line. Logically he should never have gone in guns blazing but he was hurt by the idea that she had gotten too impatient and couldn’t be bothered to wait for him to get home.

Pedro frowned some and gave a small nod "Carmen have you been sleeping?" He asked gently wheeling himself over and putting his hand on hers feeling worried for her.

Max whimpered some as he got onto her "What are you talking about?" She asked quietly not knowing about the pictures at all but she let out a soft sob as the images started playing again in her mind.

“What am I talking about? Don’t play fucking stupid with me? I told you from the beginning it would be lonely sometimes. God I get that but you also promised me you weren’t gonna go sleeping with other people!” He snapped down the line. “Maybe you should check social media before you deny anything” he muttered and hung up.

Carmen just nodded and squeezed his hand before going to get the car keys. “I’m gonna bring her home then I gotta go into work for a quick meeting. I’ll pick up some dinner on the way home alright?” She murmured pecking his cheek and left him and javi to it.

Max frowned and checked over everything going wide eyed and throwing her phone across the way when she saw only one of the photos starting to shake and sob not able to even move at that point. She got up slowly after a bit and looked at her shattered phone taking a deep breath and going downstairs to get the house phone to try and call Richard

Pedro gave a small nod kissing her gently and giving a heavy sigh looking at Javi "Has you momma been okay bud?" He asked quietly

Javi looked over and nodded “Mommy gave me chicken nuggets last night for dinner. But she make me have carrots.” He grumbled. “She fall over today when we go back to car.” He told his dad while the dog was licking all over him and he giggled some cuddling pearl close.

Richard refuses to even take the call, turning his phone off and lay down in bed, lighting a cigarette to try and relax a little until after half a packet he was finally calm enough to drift off.

Pedro chuckled softly but frowned softly when he mentioned her falling "Was she okay?" He asked softly watching his son nod "You are the best son I could have asked for, you know that?" He said happily

Max cried all night not even able to sleep at all. She called in for work and just stayed in the room holding one of Richard's guns close. She was terrified he would show up again

Javi giggled and kept pearl close. “Can you and mommy have another baby? Cause I want a little brother.” He told him, starting to yawn and reached for his dad for cuddles, curling up in his lap and starting to fall asleep for a nap.

Carmen got home a short while later, dropping off Lily and rushed out again before Pedro had a chance to talk to her, not coming back after that til late that night having been held up at work but quietly crept over to the sofa bed and curled up next to him, turning the tv off and laying there wide awake most of the rest of the night until she finally fell asleep around four in the morning.

Richard woke up early and went to sort out breakfast for him and Lizzie, going upstairs to get her up for school and eventually she was ready to go, driving her to the international school before heading back to base. He figured that if he kept busy enough he wouldn’t think about the betrayal he had been dealt by the woman he was wanting to marry.

Pedro grumbled some as he woke up in the morning holding Carmen close to him "Carmen..." he mumbled in his sleep

Max held the phone in her other hand and tried to call Richard again whimpering some hoping he would pick up and be able to talk to her

He groaned when he saw the phone ringing again while he was stuck in traffic on his way in to the base, finally answering. “You should start packing your things. Cause if you’re gonna fuck me over like this every time I’m away then I want no part in it. I don’t want that around Lizzie. So you need to leave. By the time we get home I don’t wanna see a trace of you in the house.” He told her coldly.

She was up quickly at the sound of her name and frowned seeing he was still asleep but got up anyway to go make some tea, sitting at the kitchen table and staring out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back