• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Long-term partner, advanced, fandom, original characters + plots MxM

Laifan

Kyrie
flower.jpg

Welcome

Hey everyone, welcome to my search post.
You can call me Kyrie and I'm in my 30s. I've been roleplaying for about 15 years.

I am interested in writing both in fandom verses and original plots (more on that below).

• My Style of Writing + Keywords

Third person, past tense with double quotes for speech. I don't demand the exact same of you, just that you don't use first person, as it is a bit weird.

I can write anything from 200-900 words, but it depends on inspiration and the scene.

I have seen people demanding specific wordcounts in their requests - I don't do that, as I believe in quality over quantity and dynamic, natural writing.

Despite me working a full-time job, I can reply daily, sometimes more than once. Bear in mind I'm in GMT timezone.

I would prefer that you are active. I get that life gets in the way but if you can reply at least twice a week I would be happy.

I usually check on my RP partners once a week just to make sure they're still interested/remind them/ make sure they're alive and well (I wish this wasn't a concern but sometimes I wonder. Yes I'm a worrywart). Bottomline is I hate nagging people too much and hate feeling like a stalker even more so if you're not interested I ask that you please inform me.

I love plotting and OOC chatter so feel free to contact me for either!

ღ Action scenes
    ღ Romance (pre-established or slow burn)
    ღ Slice of life
    ღ Drama

Place to roleplay:

Discord please! We can set up a server for Roleplay and OOC chat. My handle is kyrie0419.

So, I guess I've mentioned everything of interest. Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back