• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LunaRose84

Hey, so my latest project was canceled as no one was showing interest in the basic plot and character... So while I figure out what I want to do next I’ll start something new. Please pm me if interested after reading my rules and plots below. I am new here so I don't really know how stuff works here. I might need a bit of help.

𝖱𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖱𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌:
1. I am Literate to advanced literate depending on my motivation levels. I almost always write more as it keeps me interested. I ask the same of you that was we can keep each other motivated. Please be active as well, I try to stay active and expect the same from you. With this in mind... my mental health has been slowly deteriorating... I might be less active than I hope to be.
2. I do enjoy darker role-plays, themes, and characters so keep that in mind. I also prefer romance. Lately, I have really been wanting to do something Fae-related. (Mostly Holly Black walked but you need little to no background knowledge. I will answer any questions.) Honestly, I’m open to any fae plot.
3. I do bxg only. I play the female role.

Plot idea 1: This is my category for Fae plots. I will do almost anything but smut for this. You can play a faerie or a human. We can discuss the plot further after introducing characters as I have oh so many ideas. Here is the one I was trying to build a bigger project off of you want a look at some of my other work: A Different Kind of Fairy Tale | Roleplaying Amino

Plot 2: Alright so this would take place in the Dishonored universe. After Dishonored 2 ignoring The Death of the Outsider (I’m stuck.) I would play Emily Caldwell's daughter. There is of course drama and we will figure that out in chat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back