• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
In my thinking, I came upon the idea of a bearboi, or perhaps some other sorta animal mutant.

Then I qondered if there were bears in the british isles.

Turns out there were, but they went extinct!

It all started one day, an event that would change the world. A baby born with luminescent skin was the first recorded incident, but more and more cases of babies with strange attributes and abilities flooded social media and news broadcasts. Doctors quickly found that all of these children had one thing in common: a missing joint in their pinkie toes. People panicked across the globe. No one knew what was going on or what was going to happen. Religion, law and society as a whole was about to change.

By now, all of this is common knowledge.

Approximately 80% of the Earth's population have some kind of power, which came to be known as quirks.

With Japan, America and other countries around the world beginning to fully embrace the quirk phenomena, and the number of villains beginning to rise, the British Government couldn't sit back anymore. They were falling behind as a global super power. They had their own superhuman citizens but nothing like a hero program. At first they wanted to make an elite operatives group, a small spy faction capable of infiltrating any defence. However, the bill never got past the House of Commons. So, naturally, they went with the next best option: The UK's first hero academy.

They decided that London would be the only appropriate choice for the location of the new school. After all, it was their capital and had recognition globally as one of the most diverse cities in the world. There was one catch, though. While technically an academy, students still had to pass a test in order to attend the London Academy for Student Heroes. However, this school was strictly focused on creating heroes, on top of teaching the core subjects of course. What this meant was, more heroes in training than the schools other countries relied on.

It took three years to fully build the academy, but finally, to the publics joy, the first wave of students were ready to embark on their journey to become heroes.

Yes, this was rushed, I just suddenly got the creative spark again and wanted to jot this down before I lost it lmao.

Off the bat, I wanna start by warning this will probably get somewhat political at one point, so if you're against that then this isn't the rp for you.

Also, deaths and stuff will happen. It'll be more reminiscent to the vibe that the MHA Manga is currently giving off (if you haven't read it or don't know about it, it won't effect your experience, just don't jump in expecting happy go lucky stuff).

If anyones interested, pop up, would love to hear from ya.
hmmm look interesting and a good chance for a new character creation id like to try out. any avalible spots?

Not sure if this is still alive, people made a few posts but then it went silent and not heard from GM in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back