Opinion Little things that PISS YOU OFF.

I know this doesn't relate to this site, but I absolutely hate it when I only have objects placed on my right side. I have no idea why this angers me, but it just does.

When I get a bag of laffy taffy expecting there to be AT LEAST ONE banana flavor in the pack yet there are NONE. Honestly...

× probably one of the odder pet peeves but i hate repetition, especially when i have to repeat myself or if i hear the same bit of meaningless information over and over again.

× the sound a dog makes when they lick themselves, same with kissing, and people chewing with their mouths open. even the movement bugs me.

Hair left on soap!
3d5.gif

- people bothering me
- people who talk too much
- being woken up when i'm tired
- when someone doesn't apologize
- when someone tells me what to do
- when someone thinks you need to censor yourself to cater to their lifestyle

- People who get stroppy when your character doesn't dislike their thinly disguised self-insert.
- People who don't research. Ever.
- People who feel the constant need to one-up on everything
- Unrelated to RP but the people who stay where I work, who never leave tips or nice things, just unsanitary waste with no regards to the fact that an actual human being has to pick up after them

Actually, that last one doesn't just annoy me, it makes me want to breathe fire.

People who respond to an RP with only 1 line and no detail to work with...nothing kills an RP more than that...

- When someone enters the room and leaves the door open
- When people don't use their goddamn turn signal

When somebody uses text language in the real world. When people say that, I fall over and expire, needing the assistance of my cult to resurrect me as their leader once more.

Aw man I hate it when I get a watermelon, so eager to eat it. And then when I open it up, it's all mushy and gross UGH XD

-People who insist on constant eye contact during conversation.
-The sound of metal scraping on ceramic
-Clubs and dance parties and other events where sound is played at levels where your whole fucking balance is thrown off.
-People who click their spoon against their teeth
-Florescent light
-Accidentally eating a bruised grape
-People who use hand sanitizer and then try to touch me
-People who try to touch me in general
-Long fingernails.
-Motorcycles and other needlessly loud vehicles
-Bright colors, especially neon yellow and pink
-Smells. Just... smells.
-Being in a stuffy car with more than 3 people
-Smoke alarms, dentist drills and other sounds that are so high-pitched your whole spine hurts.
-Giggling. Just laugh, goddamnit.
-People who condescend and patronize me.
-I'll say it... I hate classic video games. All of them.

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

>Jamming a fork strike into a plate whilst scraping long fingernails down a blackboard, whilst also playing a game of Mortal Kombat at a club under a fluorescent lamp<

Wanna say you hate BBQ sauce too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back