Opinion Little things that PISS YOU OFF.

• When crayons aren't actually the color they look like/claim to be on the wrapper. Like when "sky blue" is actually a deep cobalt.
  • When something you think is dry is actually wet and slimy. *gag*
  • Vinegar-based salad dressings.
  • Those jeans with super-wide thigh-holes but narrow waists. Like... why.

{ G R A M M A R }
  • The "your/you're", "their, they're, there", "to, too", etc sort of things.

• Purposeless apostrophes (especially if they're for pluralizing).

• Lack of proper punctuation; too many commas, too little commas, random full stops...etc

• Clusters -- Fuck those things. Paragraphs are made for a fucking reason.

• Random capitalization -- People Who speak Like this always Piss Me Off.

• People who don't like cats. It just pisses me off, but only on the inside... Or any animals, for that matter.

• Bad roleplayers. And I'm not talking about actual roleplaying, but rather people who pretend to be characters while talking one message too many, or who do it badly.

• yes

• People who don't get jokes/sarcasm when it's kinda obvious.

• People named Caffeine Freak.

Stupid people that say the most idiotic thing and complain and ask for stuff while they already have it and they haven’t done any work whatsoever

When I'm watching a movie/show and a character is about to die but then he almost makes it then pauses and stares at another character until he gets fucking killed.

*getting 900 messages when you wanna be left alone and getting 0 when you desperately need attention
*cutting the surface of my fingers so that im not bleeding but everything i though get snag between the skin thugh opening up the wound
*when i gaslighted. if i say something bothers me do not tell me im being sensitive . no flipping fruch sherlock and that doesn't mean invalidate my feelings
*when people say oppressed groups should be nicer to their oppressors. you want me to be nice to the person punching me in the face in order tog et them to stop because being a human being who doesnt want to get punch isnt enough? eff those people
* people who used particular phrase
*sleep paralysis

when my hand just starts getting cuts all over it for no reason at all
when I can't locate the pain/itch because it's probably on the inside of my body or something (WHICH DOESN'T MAKE FUCKING SENSE)
that """"""one"""""" time when that cat on my street gives birth annually right before winter rolls 'round.
when I'm petting a cat but then it gets done with my shit
cat puns ("suppurrtive" for example)

When people make a joke and they keep the joke going, and it's funny for a while, and then the joke ends but they keep on going.

Basically everything about the average pet owner. "Fur moms" They make me want to scream.

"Pibble" "pittie" more like bbm disaster amiright

i mean this is a big think but
net neutrality
c'mon
the fcc needs to stop being inconsiderate assholes who only want money
but as for little things
people who put ketchup on mashed potatoes. what the hell?
chirping from birds. can't stand it, and it's unfortunately something i can't get away from as it is apart of nature
my dog wakes me up at 4am because she wants to go out and play with our other dogs. look, dog, spend time with me. i let you sleep in my room for a reason. that reason was not this.

-Writing that is excessively flowery.
-When my socks slide down in my shoes.
-When I wake up minutes before my alarm.
-People who consistently break promises without valid excuses.
-People who put their backpacks/bags on the floor of a bathroom stall. Like oMG people there's a hook on the back of the door for a reason !!! The floor is covered with god knows what !!! This grosses me out lol

When people habitually answer a question with a question.
Having to spend a lengthy period of time talking about something when it should have ended hours ago.
People who constantly talk about the future without trying to enjoy the present. The fact that I always wake up at 7 or earlier and can't sleep in.
When you complain about something but people dismiss your concerns because they think they know you because they know people who they think are like you.

Those kids that somehow walk slower than a tortoise. Like come on dude, I broke both of my legs and I can walk faster than you.

Honestly everything and everyone will most likely annoy me. I am one of those people that gets easily annoyed.

People that claim BNHA is the best thing ever or are way too into fandoms. Fandoms in general, even the ones I am in annoy me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back