Opinion Little things that PISS YOU OFF.

When someone wears really short shorts and complains about it being cold.

Also,

When someone asks a question, and I obviously don't want to answer it, so I answer evasively or change the subject, and then the other person says, "You didn't answer my question" or takes us back to the question.

I mean seriously if it's none of your business I don't have to tell you!

I also hate when teachers pick partners for a group project. I never get someone who actually tries to do the work to get a good grade\

Also, definitely a me-problem, but when you're communicating electronically and you can't tell whether someone's being sarcstic, literal, metaphorical, etc and then they get angry with your reply.

Last edited:
I also hate when teachers pick partners for a group project. I never get someone who actually tries to do the work to get a good grade\

Conversely, I hate when we're left to group ourselves up. I always get left alone, which means that the teacher has to come over and force a random group to let me join, then leave me to awkwardly apologize for disrupting their intimate gathering of friendship.

I also hate the texture and smell of that awful slimy soap in public bathrooms, and just about everything else in the public bathroom experience.

And the "13 Reasons Why" fandom. I don't like the show, and I respect that othr people do, but I don't want to be shamed for not liking it or constantly reminded about how it "deals with important issues".

Hairless dogs and cats also tick me off. Why would we do that to them? They just look so... sad.

Whoooo boi things that piss me off:

- People who have more ego than they do brains
- People who just jump into a private conversation.
- Rude tourists (I worked in retail)
- When you're trying to have a conversation with someone and once you finally get their attention you lose it again in 45 seconds or during the main point.
- People who show up real late to rehearsals with no good reason or don't show up at all without informing the rest of the group.

Honestly?
When my boyfriend goes to sleep without saying, "I love you, sleep well, have sweet dreams, goodnight."

It's our little thing. Sometimes he accidentally falls asleep and I get so angry. I turn the other way and go to sleep, then hold it against him in the morning. :yakuza2:

deus_vult_by_johnny_wolf-dawl9ei.png

Things that piss me off?

People that read questions aloud

When people curse unnecessarily. I curse a lot but when you drop the F bomb twice in a sentence its stupid.

slow walkers, especially in groups that take up the entire sidewalk. i've got ten minutes to get from one side of my campus to the other between a few of my classes, so i don't have the luxury of being able to take my time.

slow walkers, especially in groups that take up the entire sidewalk. i've got ten minutes to get from one side of my campus to the other between a few of my classes, so i don't have the luxury of being able to take my time.

Feels bad man...I know what that's like; luckily though my college campus had multiple possible paths to get from one place to another so I usually went the path of least resistance :)

- People who do not respond to messages about potential story ideas. I can take a hint after a week of no responses to my plot idea, but at least have the courtesy to tell me that you are not interested or something. At least that response shows some level of respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back