Opinion Little things that PISS YOU OFF.

You're going overboard with the advertising bro.
Calm down.
I only need three more characters, not two thousand.

People who are hateful to customer service people
People who get petulant when they don't get their way
People who use big words to subtly/blatantly put others down

Oh, this isn't a little thing.
But finals are pissing me off why can't they be worth even less?
I have finals in like 8 classes in a series of weeks.

I swear, I hate school with my existence and then some.
My only saving grace is the fact that I've built up a cushion with my other grades.
So I could pass every non-geometric class with a B if I didn't show up for finals.
Alternatively, I could lower my GPA by a frickin' ton of points if I do bad on the final.

Finally.
I found my thread.
It's perfect for me. I get to do my favorite thing in the world.

As far as the site goes...
People that try to make their characters special(with unusual traits or horrific backstories). Why?
Why?!
WHY?
W h y?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

(Very)Bad grammar, spelling, and such general nonsense. It's not you. It's the fact that "aloud" and "allowed" are two completely different words.

Hypocrites. In general. Except when it's me. Then it's fine, of course (:

As far as everyday life...
People that text or call but don't reply when I return their text/call ninety seconds later. It's just sorta frustrating and I HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU; KYLE, DUDE, YOU JUST FXCKING TEXTED ME LIKE A MINUTE AGO.

The fact that I still get mad at inanimate objects. Even though... technically... it isn't their fault that they tripped me/stubbed my toe.

As far as everyday life...
People that text or call but don't reply when I return their text/call ninety seconds later. It's just sorta frustrating and I HAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU; KYLE, DUDE, YOU JUST FXCKING TEXTED ME LIKE A MINUTE AGO.

The fact that I still get mad at inanimate objects. Even though... technically... it isn't their fault that they tripped me/stubbed my toe.
Oh my gosh me too.
I strive for communication!
Unless they're typing a big paragraph or something; then yeah, it's ok.

It is their fault, though. Burn them with fire, yo!

Things that makes me pissed:
  • When other role players treat your ocs like trash.
  • No one respects you even though you respect them
  • Everyone likes that one little cute oc

This isn't really related to the site, but it really, really pisses me off.
People touching my stuff and picking up my fragile things without asking. Seriously, I'm totally fine with it when they ask, but they never ask.

Alright. I have friends come over a lot, and I own two replica swords, (A Katana and a Wakazashi.) and anytime someone comes over they HAVE to play with them. They will ask if they can cut fruit or something, and it's fucking annoying. Once I put the blade of the Katana against my wrist and tried my hardest to cut myself, because my aunt kept asking if it was sharp. She wasn't amused.

Good thing that replicas aren't sharp.

When you're not trying to be a pretentious fuck, but people think you are just because you like talking about things differently than most people.

My family puttingvthings on the top shelf. What the fuck. These people live with me and they can see that i have short little arms and legs. You want me to cook pancakes? Well i cant because the goddamn flour is up there in the sky. Stop with the top shelf.

Just made a status surrounding it -

When people get overly clingy over your characters. Just because I'm using an OC (or whatever) for an RP, doesn't mean I can't use them elsewhere. If I enjoy playing a character, and want to explore how they'd fit in other RPs then that's my choice -.-'

Things that makes me pissed:
  • When other role players treat your ocs like trash.
  • No one respects you even though you respect them
  • Everyone likes that one little cute oc

98% of the time your character is better than their "generic animu protagonist" anyways. They should stop treating your character like trash when theirs makes other people cringe.

98% of the time your character is better than their "generic animu protagonist" anyways. They should stop treating your character like trash when theirs makes other people cringe.

True, true... FB Rp groups are pretty harsh at times.

Meanwhile, the money the cashiers put in the cash register goes to the store they're working for.
(I realize the circumstances are slightly different, but in general, this is pretty much how it works)

Sounds fair... And this made me realize that today's society isn't that different from before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back