• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EveCreates

Temporarily and Intentionally Insane
“...You think I seem perfect…? You think I seem happy…? You think I seem smart and successful and beautiful? That’s because you can’t see the bloodbath on the inside.” -Maiko

Maiko is a straight A+ student at Blackwater University, and admired by most others attending the college, although she is a loner. She skipped two years and is now a sophomore at the age of 18. However, at night, she is forced to work as a singer/dancer in a nightclub (although not quite an actual stripper) to pay for her tuition, food, and other expenses. Your character is a regular at the club where she dances and sings, but when they start college at Blackwater, they recognize her. They decide not to say anything, but then the two of them become roommates when an influx of students causes a need for more students to share rooms. But soon, it becomes apparent that her night job is not the thing about Maiko is hiding about herself, and that her other secret may be much darker, and possibly magical.

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Magic Realism
Genre Definition : Magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment
Long Term or Short Term : Long term
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Any arrangement where I am female
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : Late teens, early twenties
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 7
Violence (0-10) : 5
Sexuality (0-10) : 5