• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Little by little, one step at a time, we push forward. {Fruits Basket}

Characters
Here

Cerise

afloat
webp-net-resizeimage-png.710256

Basic Places

Sohma Estate -- positioned near the north edge of the city, it's a sprawling several acres where the wealthy and high-status Sohma family live. the center of the estate is where the Cursed Sohmas live, along with God and the doctor's families.
-- courtyard: a large clearing in the center of the estate which the Cursed Sohma's homes surround. it includes a garden and fountain with several hammocks and benches for relaxing.
-- doctor's office: closest to the entrance to the center of the estate. where the Sohmas can be taken care of without transforming anxiety.
-- God's house: the largest house, at the north of the ring of Cursed houses. has an office and meeting space.
Kaibara School System -- the public schools, k-12, that all Sohmas and outsiders attend. renovations 30 years ago attached the elementary, middle and high schools to promote more interaction and mentoring.
-- includes high school basics like cafeteria, courtyard, gym, classrooms. all sectioned off by school (elem, middle, high)
City -- shopping, restaurants, clubs, universities, activities... everything you could find in a city! the Cursed have to watch out for crowds, however.

Forest -- lines the east border of the city. includes many walkways and often serves as an escape for when the Cursed are stressed or feeling uncertain.

-- mountains: even further east, there are uninhabited mountains with a few campgrounds and lakes throughout.

Beach -- about an hour's drive south of the city. the water is warm in the summer, and the white sand sparkles in the sun.

-- Sohma beach estate: a private, beautiful mansion steps from the beach owned by the Sohma family. they have a private half mile of beach in front of the estate
Currently...

Setting -- early April. the weather is warm and outdoor activities are beginning again. school is beginning its first term.

Upcoming Events {discuss ideas in the OOC!}

-- Kaibara is hosting its annual Spring Market Festival at the end of April for students in grades 7-12 to sell goods. all proceeds fundraise school trips for each class

Hanako "Hana" Sohma

It was the first day of the new school term. Hana had awoken up very early that morning. It had become rather a tradition in her household since her parents had to leave rather early to start prep at the bakery. The eleven year old didn't mind it really. Hana had always been a morning person. She tended to wake with a spring. She idled around the house for a little bit going through her normal morning routine after her parents left.

Hana was missing her book bag though. She had been all through her room looking for it. After she couldn't find it there she had checked the rest of the house. The eleven year old wondered what she possibly could have done with it. Sighing rather loudly to herself, she decided to head out onto the grounds to look for it. Hana had after all been all over the grounds yesterday enjoying her last day of freedom before going back to school. Hopefully in the end she wouldn't be to late for school.

The Dog

Last edited:
~•✿✿✿•~

Mentions: FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders
Interactions: Open

╔═◯════════════════◯═╗
✿═━┈┈━═✿
AKIRA SOHMA. THE GOD
✿═━┈┈━═✿
╚═◯════════════════◯═╝

"Hm...What a nice weather..."

A mid-toned voice escaped from a woman's thin mouth, a bit of nostalgia surrounding her words as the dark figure sat at the bridge of her house's porch floor, staring at the garden which flowers of all colors were already blooming. Her long, messy pitch-black hair rested on the wooden floor behind her while being illuminated by the natural sunlight of Spring. Fresh air being inhaled slowly as if the figure was in peace. “…Fine.” was the only other words that came out of her lips before making a pained expression, as if she was speaking to someone besides the fact of being alone.

Stretching a bit and afterwards fixing up her dark clothing, the barefoot woman started making her way to the exit of her house, her eyelids finally opening to reveal intense yellow irises, almost resembling those of a panther preying on someone. Her figure was almost of a child’s, being thin and small yet this didn’t bother Akira in the slightest, as she enjoyed using this to her advantage. She exhaled through her nose before making her way to stand at the entrance of her rather empty home, inspecting the grounds and eyeing all the Sohmas that were walking and going about their day. It was rather early, so only a handful were there. “Ugh…These people have nothing better to do, hm?” She remarked to herself, finding some joy in judging them while she herself also had nothing better to do.

One of them stuck like a sore thumb, maybe due to her going around the place like a lost puppy. Akira found amusement at the brunette child seeing desperate into finding whatever she had lost. A small chuckled escaped her lips and a smile formed, crossing her arms and resting her body to a side wooden stand, staring at the girl with her yellow hues. ‘What a brat…If I recall, she’s the puppy of my little toys' She thought to herself, eyeing the kid from the distance keeping her posture. “This is getting boring now…” She muttered, finally taking her view away from the girl and started to look at any of the other Sohmas that were around. Some Sohmas noticed her stare and decided to move away of the place, which caused the small woman to smile in amusement.

I love being God.’

4c5bb8380797c6af9ab0cad30b868bad.jpg

asWzHqW.png
VASMLvj.png

Ah, the first day of school. Shizuka could hardly contain her excitement. As she stood in front of her bedroom mirror, uniform adorned, she was trying to decide whether to put her hair up or not. Who am I even trying to impress? She was purposefully ignoring the buzzing phone sitting on her desk as it slowly vibrated and crept toward the edge with every new group text. They were all third years now with a countdown app to graduation set as their lock screens. She was sure they were sending each other first-last-day photos and planning out which periods they would skip together. Shizuka, on the other hand, was re-starting her second year. Failing half her classes, the school's dean was not giving her a second chance this time around. As much as Shizuka really couldn't care less about much, this was really bothering her.
The tigress sighed as she grabbed her bag and headed out to the courtyard to walk over with the others. She realized she was a bit early. "The others are no doubt still primping," she muttered to herself. She chose to go with nothing but a little mascara and some loosely brushed bangs. She wasn't exactly thrilled to make a grand entrance into a brand new class who weren't sure whether to call her senpai or not. Shizuka took a look around. Akira, black waves of doom practically sprouting from her head per usual, was already out. Shizuka blinked and gave her a neutral look for a second before sitting down on the porch in front of her family's home. She also noticed Hana appeared confused as she wandered the grounds. Deciding she needed a dose of enthusiasm today, Shizuka made her way over to the lively child. "Hana-chan, do you need help with something?" She placed a hand on the girl's head and scratched it a bit, smiling warmly.

Last edited:
Hanako "Hana" Sohma

Hana checked around her family's porch first, but no luck. Maybe in the gardens? It was one of her favourite spots to hang out after all and she did tend to get day dreamy there. She started to head in that direction, also keeping an eye out under benches and stuff along her way. The eleven year old was so intent on her search that she didn't even realize Shizuka was near her until a hand settled on her head. Hana startled slightly, but leaned into the touch a little bit. She would deny doing that if it was pointed out to her.

"Morning Shizuka-san!"Hana said, enthusiastically. "Oh, it's just I lost my school bag, again. I had it yesterday playing with some of the other kids...and well I must have left it out here somewhere. I need to find soon so I don't end up being late."

Now that she was paying more attention to her surrounding she also noticed Akira was outside. Hana shot the god of the zodiac a bright smile and a big wave. She had mixed feelings about the god of the zodiac, but she tended to treat her just like she treated most other people. It also kind of amusing to mess with her head a little bit.

The Dog

Last edited:
~•✿✿✿•~

Mentions: FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders Cerise Cerise
Interactions: Open (kinda lol)

╔═◯════════════════◯═╗
✿═━┈┈━═✿
AKIRA SOHMA. THE GOD
✿═━┈┈━═✿
╚═◯════════════════◯═╝

Another familiar faced she remembers well arrived at the scene where the puppy was from her house. ‘Ah! It’s Tigress’ She thought to herself, following her with her look as she sat down on her own porch. Her thin finger started to unconsciously swirl around one of her long strands of black hair, but suddenly stopping once the lazy tiger returned her gaze back. The exchange was silent and neutral as well as only lasting a few seconds before Shizuha looked away to approach Hana. Akira thought nothing of this and just kept having her eye on her.

Knowing the girl was repeating a year amused the God quite a bit, even wanting to just encourage her to drop out altogether. Akira was home-schooled through her life, so she thought of stuff such as school useless and bothersome. ‘Maybe I should make them all be home-schooled…’ She thought to herself with a smile, but then realized that many more Sohmas would probably be coming to consult her in something and immediately the idea was scratched.

Her thought process suddenly stopped when her conscious snapped back at the sight of the little puppy waving and smiling at her. Akira simply raised an eyebrow in response, followed by a exhale through her nostrils. “This girl is weird…” She muttered to herself, smiling slyly at the little girl back and even waving her hand slowly. She might not care much about these people, but courtesy is something that should always come first. Stopping slowly, she took a deep breath and walked back into her house. Thought it was bright, it was still rather early, and the God was never a morning person, this just happened to be one of those peculiar days. She decided to just simply sit down in front of a shrine that was in their living room, staring at it and eyeing the Zodiac figures, as well as the being above them all. ‘The cursed Sohmas have the spirits of the zodiacs, hm…?’ She thought, crossing her arms once again in thought. It was interesting especially after being told that this cursed was gone for a while years ago. "I wonder what made it come back…Not that I personally mind, regardless~” She spoke to herself, smiling and shrugging in her carefree manner.

asWzHqW.png
VASMLvj.png

While Shizuka listened to Hanako's predicament, she couldn't help but feel nostalgic. Here's a young girl who probably still gets butterflies before the first day of school, lays out her uniform the night before, and has a big group of friends waiting for her in the schoolyard. Zoning out briefly, she cocked her head to the side gently in reminiscence. Shizuka had her fun already. What was one lost year in comparison to many fun-filled ones? It's not like she'd really look back on senior year memories anyway. Most of it was pointless to her.

Shizuka zoned back in once Hanako was finished, pursing her lips slightly. "Huh? Oh, playing with the others..." She looked around and thought for a moment, watching as more Sohmas began to emerge for the day. "Well let's ask some of the others, yeah? Maybe the bag was taken in for the night to keep it from getting dirty. Let's hurry though, so we're not late." She turned, the sway of her thigh-length hair beckoning the child the follow. "How about we start with Akira-sama?"

FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders Mera Mera

Last edited:
Hanako "Hana" Sohma

hanakosohma.jpg

Hana studied Shizuka. The older girl seemed to drift a little as she listened to her. The eleven year old bit her lip. Shizuka was being so nice about this little problem when she was having to repeat a year and probably feeling bad about that. Hana resolved to say something somewhat comforting. It would probably sound stupid given how much younger she was, but

"Hey Shizuka-san, maybe it won't be so bad repeating a year you know. I mean you'll still be able to hang out with your old friends and I'll be you'll make lots of new ones,"Hana said. "Plus, I mean....it's only a year. It's not that much of a set back. I mean I think."

Hana's face was reddened by the time she said her piece. She was kind of glad to return to her own problem. Hana gazed thoughtfully towards the god's house at Shizura's suggestion.

"Oh, yeah we could go ask Akira-sama. I mean I'm not sure she'll care, but it's a worth a shot,"Hana said. She trotted happily after Shizura.

The Dog

Last edited:

• Takaishi-Cosplay-(purpel-shirt)-from-Digimon-Adventure-tri-1-1.jpg
    Makoto Sohma
    Makoto woke up on the floor of his bedroom once again, though he couldn't for the life of him figure out why it kept happening. At least this all saved him the trouble of having to get out of bed in the first place. Mako managed to drag himself off the cold floor and pull his uniform on. This was apparently the first day of his senior year of high school, but he wasn't particularly sad about it. He would still be here with the rest of the Sohmas anyway, so he'd still get to see his favorite people! Still, it was a bit sad that Shizuka wouldn't be joining him. That was one less Sohma to spend the entire day with. (He found it was easier to avoid hugging others when any of his cousins were around.)

Slinging his bag over his shoulder and stifling a large yawn, Mako made his way to the courtyard. Some of the other Sohmas were already wandering about, including Shizuka. She and Hanako seemed to be looking for something, though he couldn't tell from this distance what it was. Akira was already out and about, wearing the same look she always seemed to be wearing. Mako considered asking the three of them what was up, but then quickly decided against it. He probably wasn't needed; there was already three looking for whatever was lost! Besides, he was the Rabbit! Wasn't the point of a Rabbit to not stay in the same place? He bounded over to the edge of the courtyard, taking out his phone to answer friends' texts. He'd wait here until the rest of the school-bound Sohmas joined him for their daily walk to Kaibara.

[Mentioned: Shizuka Cerise Cerise Hanako FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders Akira Mera Mera ]

~•✿✿✿•~

Mentions: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders Cerise Cerise
Interactions: FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders Cerise Cerise
╔═◯════════════════◯═╗
✿═━┈┈━═✿
AKIRA SOHMA. THE GOD
✿═━┈┈━═✿
╚═◯════════════════◯═╝

A good amount of time passed with Akira just simply inspecting the shrine inside her house and analyzing the craftsmanship of each zodiac piece lining up to the mountain made of clay. The God slowly stood up from the cold, wooden flooring to make her way closer to the shrine, taking one of the pieces with her hand and staring at it. More specifically, it was the cat. “…Tsk” She scowled, placing the cat ornament back to where it was before; At a side from the line and mountain, facing the other way. “I’ve heard different cases with the cat Sohma…They’re all amusing to inspect from a closer look, and I hoped for the moment one appeared for my amusement, but I can’t do that this time.” She muttered to herself, still eyeing the feline made with porcelain. She knew about the shortened life of the boy, and so she decided to leave it alone instead of messing with him except for just teasing. ‘What a shame…’ She finally thought before walking away.

Reaching the porch of her house once again, this time she sat down into the flooring of the entrance while closing her arms. It was, indeed, a good weather to be outside, but she hoped on mostly the time where most of the Sohmas were out to be able to tease some of them. Akira’s eyes soon noticed a familiar figure sitting down and she smiled a bit at recognizing him. ‘Good morning, little rabbit’ she greeted him in her thoughts, exhaling a bit. He was the most passive out of the cursed Sohmas, staying true to his animal. After a moment, her thoughts were interrupted by seeing from the corner of her eye the two girls looking at Akira’s house. Instantly, a sigh escaped from her mouth and she stood up from the ground, keeping her arms crossed and looking back at the puppy and tiger.

“You can come and look for whatever you’re looking for. I doubt you’ll find anything, regardless. Just don’t touch my stuff!” She spoke loudly enough for the two girls to listen to her, exhaling right afterwards. She isn’t used to speaking loud, but does it if she wanted to.

Last edited:
Eri Sohma

the sheep zodiac
interacting with: makoto AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
mentions: hana FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders & shizuka Cerise Cerise

Having woken early in the morning with an uneasiness in her stomach, Eri had taken her sweet time getting ready for the school day. If it was up to her, she wouldn't even be going, but seeing as how it was the first day, it seemed like she was obligated or something like that. As she finished putting on her uniform, she galnced at the small mirror on her wall, huffing at her unruly hair. It seemed like every year she was getting in trouble with some authority figure for the state of the fringe on her head, but she couldn't help it. Not only did the light color stand out, but the curls were downright un-tamable. With a huff, she grabbed her bag and slipped out of her family's home before either of her parents could comment on the state of her appearance.

Sighing as she reached the courtyard, she winced at the amount of activity that seemed to already be happening so early. Slipping past Hana and Shizuka with a yawn, she came over to Makoto, resting her head on his shoulder from behind. "Mako... Do we have to go today?" she groaned at him with a small pout on her typically stoic face.

Shuichi Sohma

the rat zodiac
interacting with: hana FliesandSpiders FliesandSpiders
mentions: shizuka Cerise Cerise

To say that Shuichi was adjusting poorly to being back at the Sohma estate would be... well, it wouldn't be untrue. Living in close quarters with the father he barely knew was emotionally draining, and his reluctance to go out and strike up a conversation with the other Sohmas was only damning him socially. He had a lot of fears--that they would resent him for being absent so long, that they wouldn't like the person he had become... It all had him feeling quite depressed, if he was being honest. If only he was still in school, maybe he could have form bonds with them that way, but alas, he was living rather stagnantly. Any motivation to go on to university faded when his mother died, and now he just felt stuck.

Tying his over-long hair out of his face, Shuichi made his way into the common area of the home he now shared with his father, finding it empty. Assuming his father was already off to work, he sighed and slipped on his shoes. Something that had brought him the
tiniest amount of joy since returning to the estate was tending to the many plants and flowers around the estate, as it had been the one fond memory he had of doing something together with his mother. He grabbed the watering can and spray bottle he left by the door and left his house, off to do some gardening.

A while after he started watering, he heard the sound of water hitting something distinctly... not earthy. Crouching down, he found a small schoolbag tucked away under some leaves. Shuichi frowned, not having meant to get it wet and cursing under his breath as he looked around. Surely someone would need this, it being the first day of school and all. Looking around for a name, he distinctly saw the name "Hanako" written on the tag. That was... the dog, right? Unsure, he stood up, carrying the bag with him as he made his way to the courtyard.

Arriving at the courtyard, he saw a myriad of people and instantly felt anxious. Nevertheless, he approached the one who he was pretty sure was the "Hanako" the bag belonged to, standing near an orange-haired girl. The tiger, he thought. "U-uhm..." he started, clearing his throat as his voice cracked just a little. "Is... Is this yours?"

9AJ1fK9.png
oKvsszT.png

Almost no mail today... I wonder if the Sohmas have been up to anything lately? Koji took one last glance into his mail pouch before closing the flap. He grinned, lightly tugging the hat of his uniform down a little further to shield the sun out of his eyes. It was a beautiful day, and the young man couldn't help but admire the light pink buds that were beginning to emerge from the trees lining the city streets. "It's spring alright," he said to himself gently as he hopped onto his motorbike. Making his way north to the estate, he noticed there was higher traffic than usual. Mothers and fathers crowded the sidewalks, excitedly dragging their uniformed children next to or behind them. It dawned on Koji that today must be the first day of the new school year! "The Sohmas are probably sending off all the kiddos now! I don't want to miss this!"
Koji gripped the handle and tugged his right hand back, accelerating slightly. He weaved in and out of traffic before getting closer to the sectioned off pedestrian walkway. As he passed, an angry father shouted, "Put on a helmet, would ya??" Koji swallowed hard, gritting his teeth. He wasn't really one for helmets, but he also understood that he was setting a bad example for the children he passed. "Sorry sir!!" He shouted, turning his head to direct the response to the man. He finally passed the crowd, and upon turning his head, let out a short yell as he swerved to avoid a skateboarder. "A-ah, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you th-" Koji paused and slowed down to match the boarder's pace as he recognized the face of the rusty-headed young man. "Ah, Kaito-kun! Are you on your way home?" Koji smiled gently, a hint of worry in his eyes when he saw how pale the Sohma was.​

asWzHqW.png
VASMLvj.png

Shizuka blinked a few times as she listened to Hana. Could her thoughts be read that easily on her face? She didn't particularly mind, and was pleasantly surprised at the girl's perceptiveness. The left side of Shizuka's mouth raised into a small, comforted smile. "New friends, huh...? You're right, Hana-chan. Don't worry too much about me though, I'll be fine. I've never cared that much about school anyway." As they made their way up the steps to Akira's home, she saw the head of the family re-emerge as if she were expecting them. "Um, I don't think we really need to look inside, I was just gonna ask-"

Hearing footsteps behind them, Shizuka turned and saw Shuichi approach Hana with her bag. She let out a small sigh of relief, partially from the puppy's mystery being solved, but also knowing they wouldn't have to interact too intimately with Akira. At least for now. "Nevermind," she said somewhat enthusiastically to Akira, giving a plastic grin. As she made her way back down the steps, Shizuka shuddered a bit at the thought of going inside the house. It was too big and empty for so few living inside. The tigress liked comfortable, warm spaces. And it wasn't that she disliked their God; Shizuka understood it was hard not to power-trip if you were the head of a huge, important family like the Sohmas. She just felt like whenever she was around Akira, the woman's only goal was to bother her.

On her way down, Shizuka saw that Eri and Makoto had come out and were ready for their first day of senior year. Her heart sank a bit. It was one thing to think about being held back, but now she had a physical reminder she just didn't have the capabilities of some of the others. Still, she thought about what Hanako had said. There's no point in dwelling on it. I'll be fine. Shizuka strolled over to the other 17-year-olds and gave a weak smile. "Hey guys. Excited?"

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

🐶Hanako "Hana" Sohma🐶

interacting with: akira Mera Mera , Shuichi eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
mentions: every else

hanakosohma.jpg

Hana was starting to get a bit panicky. There were so many people moving about the estate now and going about their business. Which meant it was almost time to leave for school. She was starting to believe she was really going to be late after all. Her parents would be upset with her for starting another school year off like this. Well, also for misplacing another thing that was important.

She was pleasantly surprised when Akira came back outside and gave them permission to look around inside her house. The eleven year old hadn't been expecting the god to take much of an interest in what was going on. She had assumed the god would be far too busy with other more important matters.

"Thank you much Akira-sama! I'll look around quick I promise and I won't disturb anything,"Hana said, speaking quickly. She was resolved to be in and out as quickly as possible as not to be too annoying.

Of course as soon as she stepped forward to approach the god's house Shuichi arrived with the bag. Hana didn't really no him all the well as he had lived off the estate for most of the time Hana had even been alive. He was only ever there once of twice a year, which didn't actually leave anyone with much time to get to know a person. Plus, he had always been very distant anyway. Even so right now he was her favourite person. Hana impulsively through herself around his waist. Her parents would likely have scolded her for it had they been home. They thought she was a little too open with strangers sometimes. Which Shuichi technically was, even if he was a member of the family.They also would have lectured her about being in his personal space without permission.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. You're a life saver Shuichi-san. I thought I was going to be late for school. I misplaced my bag last night playing with some of the kids last night. I'm always losing stuff. My parents are always scolding me about it. Anyway, now I won't be late for school. Thank you again,"Hana rambled.

Realizing she might be overwhelming him she suddenly drew back from him. She very shyly took the bag away from him.

🐶The Dog 🐶

Last edited:
📕Daichi Iwata📓

.......................................................................................................................

The start of school was Daichi's favourite time or the year. You could call him a nerd, freak or whatever and he wouldn't care. Well, he would care about that didn't make him love school any less. His clothes, books,speech for opening assembly, notes about the festival, and everything had all been sorted through and meticulously laid out his desk the night before. The seventeen went to bed early last night and had woken up early that morning. He had set an alarm so he could help Kaede out that morning. She was his nanny. Or was. Kaede was more of a nanny for Mayumi and Nobu then for him. Seventeen year old's didn't need someone looking after their each and every need. Still, she was the adult in his life that he was closest to. She'd still be coming to all his school functions this year. Kaede was so proud of him for being student council president and all the hard work he put into the position.

It had been somewhat of a tradition for him to get up with Kaede and help her with the morning routine. His parents would have a fit if they knew but they honestly didn't check in all that often so they were none the wiser. Daichi got up, got dressed, and brought his stuff downstairs. He then went to make the coffee. Enough for three. Kaede had finally caved and had given twelve year old Nobu permission to start drinking coffee. His kid brother was going to need it too. Nobu had never been a morning person. It was Nobu's room he went to next. Kaede and Daichi had a deal; they alternated days that they woke up Nobu. It was honestly like waking a bear. Once he had successfully woke his brother and dragged him back downstairs he set the table. Kaede was now up and making breakfast. Once everything was prepared, Mayumi joined them downstairs.

The four of them had a nice meal together. Kaede made sure that Nobu and Mayumi had all there things. Daichi ushered them all out the door. He was eager to get to school early. Usually Kaede would drive them to school, but this morning since it was such a nice day they elected to walk. Kaede and the younger two strolled ahead. The seventeen year old found himself kind of falling back a bit. He was going over his speech over and over again in his head. Daichi wanted it to be perfect.

.......................................................................................................................

📓Student Council President 📕

Xenovia_render_2_Hero.pngMao got up bright and early ready for school, of course her mother had to drag her out of bed just to wake her up, but still she was up and wouldn't be late on the first day! After eating breakfast and grabbing her school bag she headed off. She usually walked to school with her best friend, Chiyoko Ikeda, every morning but Mao and her family had moved into a new house and didn't live close to Chyiyoko anymore. So she was stuck walking by herself. While making her way to school she noticed a skate boarder in front of her. "Now there's something I haven't done in a while. I wonder if grandpa still has his old skateboards I could use." She said to herself. Just then she noticed someone on a motorbike heading this way about to- "Hey watch out!" She called out to the skateboarder. Luckily the guy on the motorbike manage to swerve and miss him. Mao quickly ran up to them . "Hey you guys alright? That was a close call." She said as she put her right hand on her hip and held her bag in the other. They seem to be ok though.....was just her or was carrot top over here looking a little pale?
Cerise Cerise
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back