• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lightfall [Pathfinder]

@HanakaiWhere is the game forum at?  I didn't see it in the Hosted Project board.  Is it somewhere else?

The new way forums are created is that you have to make them seperately.  There is currently a character creation thread, but no game, lore, or OOC thread.

Found it, and posted a placeholder fur my thief.

Here's the lore page.  Gonna keep updating it with information, so keep your eyes peeled.  A slightly expanded history is on there now, and next is geography/politics, followed by religion.

Added a Geographical map and a Political map to the lore page.  Also a brief summary of Aliech.  I have all the flags done, so tomorrow I should just have to put up the descriptions for each country,

Sounds good, I'd imagine we'd hear from Taco soon enough, probs will pop in tomorrow or the weekend whenever they get time.

Sadly, I am going out of town for the weekend tomorrow evening (it's a four day weekend for me).  I'll have my character posted up, but no background or description or anything until Monday afternoon, since I'm going to a pirate festival.

A pirate festival? 

I've heard many reason why people won't be on, but that's a first for pirate festival. 

Have fun! 

Unless you really are being a pirate. 

Then try not to catch scurvy or lose a leg.

Arrrr, matey!  Enjoy your trip, and good luck getting lots of booty from the scalywags you run into!

I have the bulk of my thief posted for you guys to take a look at.  She is almost done, with just a few tweaks left to do.

Hey folks, how goes the things and stuff? Figured I'd just see if ya'll are still alive around here. 

I have my sheet posted, but so far that's the only one. Are we still in for this game?

@Hanakai 

Yah, I'm still in. But, no, I'm still waiting on you guys for those profiles.  Unless you're waiting on me on the lore, in which case... yah, not much of an excuse this time.  No school tomorrow, so I SHOULD get some stuff posted then.

Also, Sherwood, nice profile.  Still curious how a tanky-ish rogue will play...

PS: What do you think of the Aliech Flag?  Just want to make sure these look right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, I'm still in. But, no, I'm still waiting on you guys for those profiles.  Unless you're waiting on me on the lore, in which case... yah, not much of an excuse this time.  No school tomorrow, so I SHOULD get some stuff posted then.

Also, Sherwood, nice profile.  Still curious how a tanky-ish rogue will play...

your back~! 

Was worried for a moment, but figured you'd be around. I had to rethink alot of character stuff, indecision mostly bringing it up...

Ah, yah, definitely know how that goes.

Well, Basilus stuff is up now on the Lore page if that helps at all.  Probably not, but it's a good segway to tell you all that.

Ah, yah, definitely know how that goes.

Well, Basilus stuff is up now on the Lore page if that helps at all.  Probably not, but it's a good segway to tell you all that.

hmm, not bad, I'll take a real good check soon.

but I do have A plan, I9 scraped the samurai, couldn't get a good CHARACTER to fit, didn't wnat to play a stat block. 

As for now, I got thinking about a cleric, more importantly a very grouchy elf... he was gona be a barb at first, but then i realized we have no holy presence. 

Elf barbarian... not everyday one thinks of that. 

Hahah, it is an interesting idea.  Maybe from one of the islands off the coast of the Emerald Peninsula?  Or from the neutral forest zone near the Edern Mountains (the gray area on the politcal map).

And, again, you might not have one in Aliech... but a lot of elves tend to pray to the gods from the Northern Kingdoms anyway.  The Southern gods are mainly an Aliech and human thing.

I was thinking more on the lines off...

imagine a man who was once living a rather... standard life, go to work, deal with crap, go home, sleep, rinse and repeat. 

Hes an elf, he lives for a LONG time. 

thats alot of time for the anger to build. 

Anger from years of working for idiots, stupid customers and maybe being forced to say over and over a slogan that some idiot thought up while they were drunk. 

it gets to you. 

So, instead of dealing with it for just one more day, just one more hour...

he ended up burning the pastry shop to the ground.

@DrinkingGlass welcome.

[SIZE=inherit]Also, Sherwood, nice profile.  Still curious how a tanky-ish rogue will play...[/SIZE]

Thank you! I hoped that it would meet with your approval. This will be the first rogue I've played, so I'm hoping that my two-weapon fighter build will work well.

I have never played a pathfinder game, but I'll give it a shot, hope you don't mind explaining it to a newbie!

I'm not an expert in the system, but I do have some experience. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back