• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Life Is Ours OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright! Then my post is up and ready! I just wasn’t sure if that was something they would have in game and didn’t think about it until after I posted my reply. 😂😅

I'll hold off on posting for a little bit - just to give everyone a chance to catch up? It's a prime opportunity to have new players insert themselves into the same prison scene by just being in a cell. There's plenty of fluff for intro posts too (the maiming taking place in the middle of the room) on top of their captures.

Okay, I got my CS up. How is this Roleplay starting/started out?

Something that just came into mind - let me know if it kinda breaks the rules of the world you have, because I'm not exactly the most familiar with it:

Maybe in the video game, our characters have been beaten and taken as prisoners by another group/company of gamers. Since we're not earning money for OUR company, we're at risk of being thrown into jail for real, without any chance of repaying for our debts, so we have to work together to break out in the game? (And this is assuming that everyone has some ability to contribute to this prison break and/or have been weakened enough that they're not just going to pick their ear and blow up the whole prison block in one go)

Once they're out, they're all maybe mad enough to try and get revenge, which works out and they get a lot of money (or for example in Mitch's case, information) from their ex-captors/other company of gamers, but due to another incident, they lose all the money and then decide to sign up for the event that will get them the money back?

Generally, just not having money and being afraid that the company will find out and 'fire' them, so they're just a band of really poor, really desperate people? If someone else already has an idea which isn't as long winded as this one, I'm all for it :0

Hi, a quick question! If we're writing a character with a chronic illness, is medication provided, or are they just kind of... left there to rot, because they're replacable?

Hi, a quick question! If we're writing a character with a chronic illness, is medication provided, or are they just kind of... left there to rot, because they're replacable?
hmm.. well it wouldn't surprise me if the company just left them, but I'm pretty sure they would get sued in some kind of way if they didn't provide for their workers. So lets just say they provide them XD

hmm.. well it wouldn't surprise me if the company just left them, but I'm pretty sure they would get sued in some kind of way if they didn't provide for their workers. So lets just say they provide them XD
Is my cs accepted? Im really looking forward to this

Alrighty!

I'll get to work on my Intro post! Ya'll are gonna love my Yellow dude.

Ah, I suppose if we're going for the "big evil corporation" idea, then they could provide medication and then tack the med costs onto their debt. Which, unfortunately, is something that also happens in reality, so, uh, that's a concept!

(Also, given that my character is Type 2 diabetic and has a laundry list of other health complications, there really are no guarantees that he wouldn't just... perish after a week.)

Yuxuan is dropped! I'm still not very sure where I'm going with his concept, but hey, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. And coming in at level 6, they are, quite literally, the squishiest marshmallow character in this RP so far. I'm planning to mostly keep them out of the direct line of fire and work as a support, healing and buffing people, but I'm flexible with whatever role they may eventually have to play.

Oh, and uh, a quick explanation of Winter Undying, since I couldn't really fit that into their CS. After a character is killed, it revives them and restores them to half health. Only works once every 24 hours though, so not dropping Neige and having her come back in an infinite cycle.

Last edited:
Yuxuan is dropped! I'm still not very sure where I'm going with his concept, but hey, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. And coming in at level 6, they are, quite literally, the squishiest marshmallow character in this RP so far. I'm planning to mostly keep them out of the direct line of fire and work as a support, healing and buffing people, but I'm flexible with whatever role they may eventually have to play.

Oh, and uh, a quick explanation of Winter Undying, since I couldn't really fit that into their CS. After a character is killed, it revives them and restores them to half health. Only works once every 24 hours though, so not dropping Neige and having her come back in an infinite cycle.

1503086538_vaultboy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back