• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Life Is Ours OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
An idea I had about that up there about stopping abilities: if we just woke up after being captured for the start of the rp, theres the implication that you JUST lost a battle, and waking up perhaps you are weakened to a point where your typical proficiency cannot be achieved (debuff: just got your ass kicked and woke up) - on top of that maybe they looted your body too so armor or things like staffs, tombs and the like that typically amplify your powers are gone. Lastly, maybe the rival gamers have built this prison in a boss room or something where area debuffs are active?

An idea I had about that up there about stopping abilities: if we just woke up after being captured for the start of the rp, theres the implication that you JUST lost a battle, and waking up perhaps you are weakened to a point where your typical proficiency cannot be achieved (debuff: just got your ass kicked and woke up) - on top of that maybe they looted your body too so armor or things like staffs, tombs and the like that typically amplify your powers are gone. Lastly, maybe the rival gamers have built this prison in a boss room or something where area debuffs are active?
Ooh~ that’s a good idea! Maybe like, they somehow made a prison in a boss room

Is it possible if I just start my character being captured already? Did you have ideas made already about where the enemy/boss area/prison is that I might end up stepping over if I just had Seir already tied up there already? I'm just a little confused on the (OOC) group dynamic as well since it's different from having a GM that's leading us down a developed plot - are we free to write NPCs as we want to, particularly those that captured us/the rival company?

Is it possible if I just start my character being captured already? Did you have ideas made already about where the enemy/boss area/prison is that I might end up stepping over if I just had Seir already tied up there already? I'm just a little confused on the (OOC) group dynamic as well since it's different from having a GM that's leading us down a developed plot - are we free to write NPCs as we want to, particularly those that captured us/the rival company?
Yes, you’re free to write NPCs! And I don’t mind, I don’t have a particular place where I want this to happen- so it should be fine. If I do want something in a more particular direction I’ll let you all know! I’m not too good on the whole GM thing, I’d rather we build the world, or even the plot together!

was writing a post earlier but i got distracted by a multitude of things and am now sleepy. :)

Oooh ok - I don't have any GM experience myself so it's not like I get to say anything lol

Hopefully everyone gets a turn to throw ideas into the plot pot!

EDIT/UPDATE: Posted. Just to clarify I guess: Seir the character is stuck inside the prison, Carson logging out ... does this make Seir kind of disappear until Carson logs back in next? Either way, when other people get inprisoned, and Carson logs in, they'll probably see each other.

Last edited:
Mines kind of long, and I don't know if someone reading it will completely understand it....but it's up! Might go back and edit a few things, but work time crunches suuuuck.

Just a quick update-

I think it would be easier for us to control our own captures- like for Seir as an example- I dunno what I was thinking before XD

Lmao XD well- uh you can start off in a group, or hunting monsters, roaming the world- those are just a few examples

But it’s basically a free world! You could even have pre-built relationships in the game if you’d like
cool XD

give me a few hours

gotta get mi brain fuctioning.

might do a horrible sketch of my character....

I kind of set up Rosemary’s capture. Should I just add on to it later, or could I do like a time skip to where she already is captured?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back