• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Life Is Ours OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:-:

hey its fine.

Sounds good - when people start getting chucked into the cells Ill have my post up with Seir relogging into prison :9

uhh

I don't think I can keep up with everyone with these massive posts...

should I just, like, quit the rp?

Heya saw the edits and the new post, loving the uh-oh vibes now xD

I was planning on making a post, but I also had some questions after reading Nightmare's edited post because I got a little confused: are you writing Sophia and Rosemary as two entirely independent existences? Like when it was mentioned how Rosemary didn't want Sophia to experience the sensation of death (in game)?

Is that what this RP is supposed to be, because I feel I might have made a mistake as I'm writing Seir as just Carson with a video game dimensions ... but otherwise, if those two dynamics/distinctions don't really matter, I'm going to go ahead and make my post. Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed did you have specific details you want regarding the location of this prison or am I free to include whatever details I want? Or where everyone is placed? I don't want to waste my turn just making a useless post, and start getting people interacting, so I'll be taking some liberties with prisoner-placement, if anything's done wrong just let me know though!

UPDATE: posted, it's long because I found that I also wanted to control some NPCs. The human example isn't anyone important or any roleplayer, just a human example.

Last edited:
Heya saw the edits and the new post, loving the uh-oh vibes now xD

I was planning on making a post, but I also had some questions after reading Nightmare's edited post because I got a little confused: are you writing Sophia and Rosemary as two entirely independent existences? Like when it was mentioned how Rosemary didn't want Sophia to experience the sensation of death (in game)?

Is that what this RP is supposed to be, because I feel I might have made a mistake as I'm writing Seir as just Carson with a video game dimensions ... but otherwise, if those two dynamics/distinctions don't really matter, I'm going to go ahead and make my post. Caffeine_Obsessed Caffeine_Obsessed did you have specific details you want regarding the location of this prison or am I free to include whatever details I want? Or where everyone is placed? I don't want to waste my turn just making a useless post, and start getting people interacting, so I'll be taking some liberties with prisoner-placement, if anything's done wrong just let me know though!

UPDATE: posted, it's long because I found that I also wanted to control some NPCs. The human example isn't anyone important or any roleplayer, just a human example.
I was originally planning on having the player and the character be the same person- just that the person is controlling the character, like a video game. But its not that important of a detail I think, so I don't mind how Nightmare did it!

And I don't have any specific thing I want for the prison- so feel free to set it how you see fit!

No, they are the same person. Sophia is just disassociating from her situation. She has effectively separated the two so that the mental and psychological damage she might have to endure is lessened.

Think of it as if you are a ghost watching something happen; or an out of body experience. You know what’s happening is either not good, or happening to you, but you feel so disconnected that you don’t register that it’s real and/or happening toyou.

No, they are the same person. Sophia is just disassociating from her situation. She has effectively separated the two so that the mental and psychological damage she might have to endure is lessened.

Think of it as if you are a ghost watching something happen; or an out of body experience. You know what’s happening is either not good, or happening to you, but you feel so disconnected that you don’t register that it’s real and/or happening toyou.
Ooh~ that's actually intriguing XD

Haha, yeah. Cause you also have to think: She’s an eighteen year old girl who’s been through a lot. She’s gonna find a way to cope with it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back