• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles
Hey! I’m Caffeine- but just call me Caff or Hyper. This is kind of based on the idea of “Ready player one” and the WEBTOON “Hardcore Leveling Warrior” because I just absolutely love the concept of them.💙

B7BB521A-19DF-42E4-A954-A84C7CDB11CB.jpeg

• This will be about a group of people who are stuck in this facility of gamers who enter this game called “Rule our world”. It is based in the future, and they wear these sort of VR headsets and full body suits so they can experience everything in this virtual world. They are stuck in this facility making money for a company, who they owe a debt to. (Whatever the debt may be). They cannot leave until their debt is payed. They eventually band together to escape and not be trapped by the facility and the virtual world. Everyone in the world is obsessed with this game. That’s the basic plot anyway. A little more detail is said in the OOC.

If you have any questions let me know!

Last edited:
Alright! So it seems that we have enough, so I’ll have a CS page up probably tomorrow, and I’ll tag ya’ll! More is still welcome

btw you can have more than one character, but don‘t make too many!

Alright! So it seems that we have enough, so I’ll have a CS page up probably tomorrow, and I’ll tag ya’ll! More is still welcome

btw you can have more than one character, but don‘t make too many!
Okay!

TheAceInTheDeck TheAceInTheDeck StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos NightmareDeviant NightmareDeviant Moomba Moomba voracity voracity

CS Is up! Once I have reacted to it you’re accepted! Once again, you can make as many as you want.

What's the Rule Our World game like? Is it like RP1 where there's multiple worlds to go to, or is it one setting?

Hello! Hellloooo!

I would love to join this! I loved the RPO movie! Care If I put up a CS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back