• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy lgbtqa+ historical & high fantasy search! [ignore post count]

unholy

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[div class=title][div class=titletext]
[/div][/div][div class=tabcontainer]
[div class=tab1][div class=tabtitlec1][div class=tabtitle1]BASICS[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab2][div class=tabtitlec2][div class=tabtitle2]GENRES[/div][/div][/div][div class=tab3][div class=tabtitlec3][div class=tabtitle3]PLOTS[/div][/div][/div]

[/div]
[div class=contentcontainer][div class=tabcontent1]

CRAVING: D&D​

heyoo! it's ya girl quinn, back for more roleplays. :, ) i'm an eighteen (nearly nineteen) year old university student living in the est timezone. i'm hoping to pursue a degree in ecology! i prefer to do the actual roleplays over forums or discord, private messages don't really work for me.

EXPECTATIONS:
— pet peeve: do NOT respond to my ideas with just a confirmation ("yeah that sounds good" / "sure") or have me do most of the plotting. this is the easiest way to get me to drop a roleplay! i want us both to be excited about the roleplay!

— i understand ghosting, but i'd prefer if you gave me a heads up first. less awkward for both of us that way. no hard feelings if you lose interest in the roleplay!

— realistic faceclaims or descriptions.

YOU CAN EXPECT:
— posting speed varies with post length. i can reply pretty much every day for roleplays where the reply length averages at one paragraph! my usual post length is somewhere from 2-4 paragraphs, any more and it'll likely get too tiring for me to keep up.

— i'll inform you if i'm dropping the roleplay or taking a hiatus. i sometimes get burned out / my anxiety kicks me in the ass and i'll stop replying, but i'm trying to curb that right now. feel free to give me a bump if i haven't replied in a few days.

— very frequent replies ooc, i'm online a lot! 👏

[/div] [div class=tabcontent2 style=display:none]

✘ military / squad centred plots
✘ world building > characters

✓ d&d lore!!
✓ ancient rome, ancient egypt, american revolution, wild west, victorian era
✓ supernatural, paranormal elements
✓ time travel
✓ super cheesy ideas in general
[/div] [div class=tabcontent3 style=display:none]

ideas below. alternatively, we could just throw two pre-existing characters together and see what happens!

FANTASY PAIRINGS:​
cult leader x demon
bbeg x right hand man
royal x assassin
ghost x human
sorcerer x apprentice

HISTORICAL PAIRINGS
gladiator x gladiator
outlaw x outlaw
bad boy x good boy

WORD BANK:​
cults | tragedy | criminal underworld | ghosts | magic users | antiheroes | angst | outright villainous characters | demons | elves | orcs | twisted fairy tales | slow burn | prophecies | quests

muse a is on a weekend camping trip with friends in the mountains. they spend the first afternoon exploring the gorgeous scenery, walking the trails and carving new paths near their campsite. one spot in particular catches muse a’s attention, a cave. the group peek their heads inside, but are reluctant to go further without their flashlights and drag muse a along back to camp with empty promises that they will return the following day. muse a has dinner with their friends, but is unable to get their mind off of the interesting discovery. after the group has gone to bed, muse a decides to sate their unwavering curiosity, grabbing a flashlight and a bottle of water to head out to the site of the cave. muse a feels increasingly lightheaded the deeper they delve into the cavern, but they press on. the feeling eventually overwhelms muse a and they reach out to steady themselves on the cave’s interior wall, waiting for the sickening sensation to pass. when muse a is again clearheaded, they turn back to leave the damp, dark space and head back down the short trail to camp. muse a is shocked to discover they cannot find the tents or any sign of the fire that had been burning brightly at the site. panic sets in as they frantically retrace their steps. they work in slow circles trying to find their friends and calling out, but there is no answer. exhausted, muse a sits down and falls asleep.

muse b is in the midst of their morning routine when they come upon a sleeping muse a. startled by their unusual clothing and appearance, they gently wake muse a to ask if they need help. muse a relays the previous night’s events and although confused, muse b takes them into their care and promises to aid them in finding a way back to their group. what will transpire when muse a figures out they have travelled in time? will muse b believe them? if unable to return, will muse a and muse b develop a relationship?

→ if you're interested in this plot for imperial rome, i already have a character for that! he'll be muse b.

→ preferably wild west themed.

A prince with a love of the sea undergoes a terrible shipwreck and wakes, briefly, while being rescued by a mermaid. Obsessed now, he requests the help of a land witch and gives up his “charm” - looks and speech - for a tail. Silent, disfigured, and lost beneath the waves, he discovers that though he can breathe, every breath he takes feels like fire in his chest. Still, he hopes to find the mermaid who saved him and someday earn her heart…

→ change pronouns / genders to whatever.
[/div]

[/i][/b]
[/div]
[/div]

[class=container] height:530px; width:370px; margin:auto; cursor:default; background-color:white; [/class] [class=contentcontainer] height:218px; width:348px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-17px; overflow:hidden; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-right:1px solid #e2e2e2; border-left:1px solid #e2e2e2; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent1] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent2] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] overflow-y:scroll; height:100%; width:100%; padding-right:50px; margin-left:8px; [/class] [class name=tabcontent3] font-size:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; [/class] [class=title] height:45px; width:140px; background-color:white; margin:auto; position:relative; top:45px; left:108px; display:inline-block; padding:8px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class name=titletext] font-size:40px; color:#3a3a44; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; text-shadow: 1px 2px #b37aba; font-style:italic; position:relative; top:-8px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] height:100px; width:370px; position: relative; left:0px; top:-17px; [/class] [class=tab1] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/b5e323acec891d5fd88737fe99410849/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho2_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 90%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec1] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec1 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle1] height:22px; width:66px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab2] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/a4266b2ec216dd7615cf76d7cd4b6084/tumblr_p3je25wSN51u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; margin-right:5px; background-position: 0% 40%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec2] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec2 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle2] height:22px; width:72px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:19.5px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [class=tab3] height:100px; width:120px; background:url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/f04ef520f64247dfbd1e17e6434473b9/tumblr_p3ffigzFzG1u64t9ho3_1280.jpg'); background-size:100%; position-relative; background-position: 10% 20%; display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class=tabtitlec3] height:100px; width:120px; display:inline-block; opacity:0; transition:0.7s; position:relative; [/class] [class name=tabtitlec3 state=hover] opacity:0.87; [/class] [class=tabtitle3] height:22px; width:70px; background-color:white; position-relative; left:25px; padding:4px; font-size:14px; color:dimgray; font-stretch:condensed; text-align:center; position:absolute; top:35px; left:21.2px; border-radius:1.8px; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent1 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent3 show tabcontent2 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontent1 hide tabcontent2 show tabcontent3 [/script]

Last edited:
Hey there! BBCode isn't exactly friendly to mobile devices and I'd really like to role play with you. Could you send me the thread?

nuevo_lienzo_by_000_15-dbp6mb6.png

Last edited:
I’d love to RP with you!

If you’re still interested in Star Wars , essentially all my OCs are Star Wars characters (and a few of those can work for just about any era). I’d be more than willing to give you a summary of all of them to see who you’d like to RP against the most.

I’d love to RP with you!

If you’re still interested in Star Wars , essentially all my OCs are Star Wars characters (and a few of those can work for just about any era). I’d be more than willing to give you a summary of all of them to see who you’d like to RP against the most.
sure, shoot me a pm! : o

Not a huge group fan of horror but I’d love to write with you all the same!

Hi ! Really interested in three of them, but they're all so good! Do you have Discord by chance? I hardly use the site :>

Hey there!! I would love to do that bodyguard x rich girl idea, or come up with something more horror if you would like!!
Im really just killin for some fxf!

aaaa gosh i love the sound of that blair witch plot, i've been dying to do something campy and horror-themed, maybe a bit experimental too?? fxf is def chill as well!

bump, back for 2019! the thread's been changed a bunch and basically revamped.

i have summer school until the end of june, but i'll be active on here when i don't have midterms / exams.​

If you're still looking, I'd be interested in possibly (hopefully) being able to use some brand new supernatural characters and make an interesting story with them with you!

highkey craving some d&d stuff (preferably set in the forgotten realms verse)! i just got into the lore but i'm willing to learn whatever's needed to make things work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back