• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings > ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด (๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ)

delano

โ—กฬˆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi friends
RULES
001 be 18+. i'm 25 myself and would prefer to write with people closer to my own age.
002 participate in planning and ooc chatter! we don't have to become best friends (although i would love that) but being a huge lover of planning the plot and characters, i would love to collaborate with someone who has a similar mindset and interests. i love making pinterest boards for the characters and i'm constantly brainstorming new ideas for the plot!
003 you must already have some experience under your belt, as i've been writing for over ten years myself.
004 i usually post a couple times a week ish, when i'm really into the story, i can go on all day and night. i can do novella style but keeping things casual is more than fine with me. 3rd person, past tense.
005 realistic face claims and proper character sheets
006 i'm not looking for something that lasts for a week or two! i absolutely adore long lasting roleplays where we can really create a story of a lifetime. i've had some amazing long time partners in the past and finding someone who i can write with for weeks and months would be an absolute dream.
007 be an open communicator! although i am ghost friendly, i would love a heads up. i get really invested in the stories i write!

you're a ray of light
ABOUT
hi! i'm laura, 25 years old as stated before and i would love one or two new partners to write with. i do work full time but as writing if one of my beloved hobbies, i make time for it on my free time. my inspiration kinda comes and goes, whereas i might not post ic in a few days, i still love talking ooc. planning the rp, fangirling over the characters, sharing pinterest boards, whatever. i feel like proper communication is key to a successful roleplay. although i tend to get a bit excited about the story from time to time, i don't expect the same from you! but i will love you if you match my energy. โ™ก

the roleplays i participate in are modern and realistic. saying it like that comes across as a bit boring, i'm aware, but i'm up for the craziest storylines. doesn't particularly have to be a 100% realistic, i like to include overflowing emotions within my characters and that obviously will bleed into the overall vibe of the roleplay. i get really into describing and getting into whatever it is that the character i'm writing is feeling, i love small details and descriptive style of writing. however, stalling just to make a post longer is a huge no-no for me. sometimes two paragraphs is more than enough to deliver what's needed in the story at the moment.

i prefer to play male characters in most settings and pairings, both original and fandom.
MORE
prompts (you're more than welcome to message me with your own ideas!)
001 the one who got away - childhood friends ๏ธดmuse a moved away from the small town they and muse b grew up in togehter as best friends. they had a crush on one another but never talked about it out lout, but did the long glances at eachother or the times they held eachother a moment too long reveal something that was left unsaid? how does muse b react when years after their best left, they appear back in town?
002 opposites attract ๏ธดmaybe something with characters who have completely different backgrounds, similar to the good old good girl x bad boy dynamic, but with something... more interesting. could be a businessman x hippie, the ever so loved tattoo artist x florist (with a killer plot obv) or whatever you desire. don't really have a lot for this one but could be fun to explore with different pairings.
003 coworkers ๏ธดpretty self explanatory. we could put two characters who for one reason or another don't get along working together, and go from there. don't have a lot for this one either!

wordbank
romance x slowburn x emotional x late nights x small towns x childhood friends reuniting x fluff x diners at night x lgbtq+ x oc/oc x canon/oc

fandoms / pairings / who i would be willing to play.
not doing fandoms atm
bold ones are what i'm looking to write rn. you can ask about my plot ideas for these ones via dm, iโ€™ll update them here at some point!
ยฉ pasta

rules:
001 be 18+. i'm 25 myself and would prefer to write with people closer to my own age.
002 participate in planning and ooc chatter! we don't have to become best friends (although i would love that) but being a huge lover of planning the plot and characters, i would love to collaborate with someone who has a similar mindset and interests. i love making pinterest boards for the characters and i'm constantly brainstorming new ideas for the plot!
003 you must already have some experience under your belt, as i've been writing for over ten years myself.
004 i usually post a couple times a week ish, i can do novella style but keeping things casual is more than fine with me. 3rd person, past tense.
005 realistic face claims and proper character sheets
006 be an open communicator! although i am ghost friendly, i would love a heads up. i get really invested in the stories i write!

about:
hi! i'm laura, 25 years as stated before and i would love one or two new partners to write with. i do work full time but as writing if one of my beloved hobbies, i make time for it on my free time. my inspiration kinda comes and goes, whereas i might not post ic in a few days, i still love talking ooc. planning the rp, fangirling over the characters, sharing pinterest boards, whatever. i feel like proper communication is key to a successful roleplay. although i tend to get a bit excited about the story from time to time, i don't expect the same from you! but i will love you if you match my energy. โ™ก

the roleplays i participate in are modern and realistic. saying it like that comes across as a bit boring, i'm aware, but i'm up for the craziest storylines. doesn't particularly have to be a 100% realistic, i like to include overflowing emotions within my characters and that obviously will bleed into the overall vibe of the roleplay. i get really into describing and getting into whatever it is that the character i'm writing is feeling, i love small details and descriptive style of writing. however, stalling just to make a post longer is a huge no-no for me. sometimes two paragraphs is more than enough to deliver what's needed in the story at the moment.

prompts
001 the one who got away - childhood friends ๏ธดmuse a moved away from the small town they and muse b grew up in togehter as best friends. they had a crush on one another but never talked about it out lout, but did the long glances at eachother or the times they held eachother a moment too long reveal something that was left unsaid? how does muse b react when years after their best left, they appear back in town?
002 opposites attract ๏ธดmaybe something with characters who have completely different backgrounds, similar to the good old good girl x bad boy dynamic, but with something... more interesting. could be a businessman x hippie, the ever so loved tattoo artist x florist (with a killer plot obv) or whatever you desire. don't really have a lot for this one but could be fun to explore with different pairings.
003 coworkers ๏ธดpretty self explanatory. we could put two characters who for one reason or another don't get along working together, and go from there. don't have a lot for this one either!

wordbank
romance x slowburn x emotional x late nights x small towns x childhood friends reuniting x fluff x diners at night x lgbtq+
x drama x oc/oc x canon/oc

fandoms / pairings / who i would be willing to play
not doing fandoms atm

Last edited:
I'm interested! I'm down to do either the first one, or I have a potential idea that I think you might like. If you wanna PM me I can give you more details. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back