• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cyntia

Lurker
I'm in my 30's, so I have quite a few life experiences under my belt. I enjoy fantasy, history, arts, and I've been an avid reader most of my life. RP is a little new to me, but I've picked it up quickly. I prefer a male partner, but I absolutely could work with a female (as long as we play our real genders). I'm also a WoW player, if anyone is interested in exploring that universe; however, I'm not bound to that idea.

I prefer a real story with developed characters, and most topics are not off-limits. I can feed into a more seasoned RP'er while also adding more own flair and spice. I have plenty of time to devote to RP, and you'll find me prompt and engaged in responding, if we have chemistry.

I'm not really into specific marvel or other comic universes as I'm not familiar. Not interested in many fetish-type stuff, either. Although, these can be allowed if there is room to work outside of these parameters.

(In a relationship irl. Not looking for anything beyond rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back