• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FwenchFwy

Hi! I'm FwenchFwy, and I'm new to this site so I thought I'd try my luck posting in the recruitment forum!

A little about me:
•I'm pretty flexible when it comes to posting length, both for myself and my partner. I'll write a paragraph at the bare minimum, but usually it's more than that. (Say about, two or more usually) I do tend to subconsciously try to match the length of my partner, but its normally not on purpose lol.

•I'd love to talk OOC! Chatting about our characters, plot points, or just the RP in general. I just think it's way more fun when both parties get involved in crafting a plot! I'd prefer to do it over PMs or forums, as I don't have Discord.

•I'm pretty frequent when it comes to replying, as I have quite a bit of time on my hands lol. However, if I forget and don't post for a few days, feel free to send me a little nudge!

What I expect from you:

•As I said, I'm pretty flexible when it comes to posting length. If I write several paragraphs, don't feel pressured to match it! I know everyone's styles and inspirations vary, so I'm not going to force you to write a novel :). However, I ask that you write at the bare minimum a paragraph, and that there are no one-liners.

•Please do not ghost. I completely understand that people have real lives and that stuff can come, but please, if you think you're going to be unable to post for a significant amount of time, please let me know.

•Please do not control my character.

•No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/ OP characters

•Feel free share any ideas you have! I love brainstorming with people, so don't be shy. This also applies to the RP itself, please try to help push the plot forward.

Okay, that's all I can think of. Now onto the fun bit: Plots!

I usually like to do romance in my RPs, preferably MxF (I have nothing against the LGBTQ+ community, it's just what I have the have the most experience with.) With me as the female. I absolutely ADORE any fantasy involved plot, whether high or low, medieval or modern, I love it. Most of my characters are under 18, so I'd prefer keep all plots PG-13 at the very most. No extremely mature themes, please.

Below are a few vague plots. Characters I'd prefer to play will be bolded, and prompts I'd really like to do will have asterisks. However, feel free to share any prompts/plot ideas you might have!

*Magical girl x Magical Boy (Superheroes, modern, low-fantasy comedy)
This one can also be platonic, if you want to play another magical girl. The premise is just that two magical warriors have to team up to defeat an entity that wants to destroy earth, but they struggle to coordinate with each other.

*Dwarf x Prince: Sort of like a genderbent Snow White situation. The prince is fleeing his kingdom, perhaps because a relative wants to have the throne but has to get rid of those who are ahead of them in line. Either way, the prince gets lost in the woods, but eventually finds a tiny cottage and takes shelter there. Sometime later, a young dwarf comes back home, only to find an elegantly dressed boy sleeping in her bed.

Pirate x Sea creature: (merfolk, sea monsters, seawitch/warlock, etc.) Simply put, the Pirate captain is thrown overboard after the crew rises up against them in mutiny. However, they are rescued by a sea creature who happens to be swimming by at the time, and they bring the pirate to a remote island and constantly bring them bits of food and little trinkets to they don't get lonely.

Here's also some basic prompts:
Seawitch x Merman
Merfolk x Human
Noble x Bodyguard
Magical Girl x Villain
Fae x Dragon
*Changeling x Fae
Mermaid x Merman
Noble x Peasant
Knight x Dragon
Knight x Mage
Elf x Human
Royal Guard x Court Jester

PM me if you're interested. :)

Last edited:
I'm interested. Throw me whatever prompt you're interested in doing. I'll likely be down with it.

I'm interested. Throw me whatever prompt you're interested in doing. I'll likely be down with it.
Hmmmm, would you be interested in doing one of the magical girl prompts? (Either magical girl x magical boy, platonic magical girl and magical girl, or magical girl x villain)

I’d love to do the werewolf x human plot with you! I’ve got a boy I’ve really been wanting to write for 🥺

Hello! I'm Twisted! I'd be interested in roleplaying the Noble / Peasant, or The Elf / Human? Perhaps merging both, but that can be discussed in pm's! Do you roleplay on discord?

Hello! I'm Twisted! I'd be interested in roleplaying the Noble / Peasant, or The Elf / Human? Perhaps merging both, but that can be discussed in pm's! Do you roleplay on discord?
Hello yourself! What a great idea, merging those prompts sounds like a lot of fun! I unfortunately not have Discord, would you be comfortable with roleplaying on here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back