• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry
no slide

Gothic creatures of the night!

I'm a sucker for the vampire trope and would love to build a consistent, coherent story based around them. We can obviously include the whole host of Halloween-esque creatures, to liven things up.

It could be structured as a sort of dangerous drama. Political conflict between species could be especially interesting to manufacture.

World Building!
This would be a more expansive roleplay, involving many different aspects generated by all of the players. We could start with a planet, or a galaxy, and build its history, people and culture. This is a rather daunting task, albeit rewarding.

Academia!

Code for high school (or college) roleplay haha.
This would also be a roleplay centered around drama, although I feel like if we talked about it, we could create an interesting, and unique enough roleplay that doesn't resemble every high school roleplay ever made. There could be a dystopian or murderous aspect perhaps.

gimmie the vampires XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back