What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's Write Together! (Three Cliche Tropes to Start With)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Foreign, Historical, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry

LET'S WRITE TOGETHER!

Greetings friends. It's been two years since I used RPNation, but fortunately I can still remember some BBCode. I'm back because I have a hankering for creating a story with someone.

So, I'll pitch some cliche ideas and see if anyone likes them. We can work on building a unique story together, so these will be very basic ideas. If you are interested, please DM me (you can comment below, but DMing works a lot better). I'd like to have a rather large roleplay with many people, so we'll see.

Follow me down to the stars below!~ (click on them)

Gothic creatures of the night!

I'm a sucker for the vampire trope and would love to build a consistent, coherent story based around them. We can obviously include the whole host of Halloween-esque creatures, to liven things up.

It could be structured as a sort of dangerous drama. Political conflict between species could be especially interesting to manufacture.

World Building!
This would be a more expansive roleplay, involving many different aspects generated by all of the players. We could start with a planet, or a galaxy, and build its history, people and culture. This is a rather daunting task, albeit rewarding.

Academia!

Code for high school (or college) roleplay haha.
This would also be a roleplay centered around drama, although I feel like if we talked about it, we could create an interesting, and unique enough roleplay that doesn't resemble every high school roleplay ever made. There could be a dystopian or murderous aspect perhaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)