• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

realjstdraws

Alright, so, I've never done this before, so please excuse me if I'm making some clear mistakes.

Anyway! Howdy! Just to get some immediate stuff about me out of the way,
I'm Jane! I go by she/her and I'm 16, in case that bothers anybody.
I only write in paragraph style and tend to average between 100-700 words, but if I have more to work with than I can write more.
Generally speaking, depending on where I am, I can reply a couple times a day, and if you catch me when I'm online I can do back to back.
Also, I should state, I only roleplay OCxOC, so all you fandom folks, sorry.

As for plots:

Character A and Character B are roommates. Character A comes back home to see Character B bumping some Girl in Red, however, Character A never knew that Character B is queer.

Character A and Character B have been friends for a long time, always relying and leaning on each other. They've both lost their jobs. Rents coming up. They need to figure something out to keep going. (I would love for this to be long term, hard times and hard times, maybe in the far future they finally get everything figured out and they can look back on the things they've made and done.)

Character A and Character B are complete strangers. They both send in their address to a pen pal pairing website and end up being paired together. They each receive a form email, saying that Character A must write a letter to Character B or email the site back to unsubscribe and allow Character B to be re-paired with a new pen pal.

Character A is a bartender at a local bar. When Character B's date stands them up, leaving them to wait for them all night, Character A offers to fill in as a date after the bar closes for the night.

And I'm totally open to talk about something different!​

you seem cool!
I'd like to maybe do 'Character A is a bartender at a local bar. When Character B's date stands them up, leaving them to wait for them all night, Character A offers to fill in as a date after the bar closes for the night.'

If nothing else I'd like to be friends, if you've already taken up someone else's offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back