• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings let's do an otome-esque rp! [doubling] [open]

Ezri

interest check!

Hello! I'm ezri. I don't think I've ever made an interest check on here, so bear with me.

Some basics:
  • I am in my 20s and will only accept 18+ partners.
  • I have a preference for MxF pairings, but I'm happy to play both male and female characters. I'm looking to double or even create a group of characters between us! The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.
  • I usually write around 200 words and can reply every couple days, although I can be quicker or slower depending on life in general. I don't mind how much you write, whether it's more or less than I do, and as long as you can reply at least a couple times a week I'll be happy.
  • I don't like to use faceclaims, and if you do I'd prefer that they were 2D. I'll probably draw our characters at some point
  • I don't need to plot everything out in advance or anything, but I'd love to chat about our characters/the plot/headcanons etc. so please let me know your thoughts! I want us both to be enthusiastic about the story and characters, and I think talking about it helps~ I'm happy to give out my Discord for communication purposes.
  • OOC chat is also welcome too, of course! Please talk to me about animal crossing

ideas/plots

I'm mostly looking for romance-based character dramas at the moment. All of the otome game energy, please. Angst and a certain level of darker themes are totally okay, but I'm hoping to keep things generally light and fun for this search!

Something within a fandom universe might be okay too, but I'm not interested in playing with canon characters at this time.

I don't have any specific plots in mind right now, but here are some vague ideas and vibes:
  • isekai/otome fantasy world (I know I'm trash, I've read so many of these kinds of manga over the last few months)
  • the reverse of the above and fantasy people get sent to the real, modern world???
  • harvest moon/story of seasons/stardew valley-esque farming slice of life
  • modern, maybe involving idols/celebrities?
  • something mystic messenger inspired with a chat component
If you have a specific plot or inspiration in mind, please tell me! I'd love to build an interesting little world with someone. I know I haven't given a lot to go off here, but if you're interested at all please send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back