• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cartertart

Hello one and all to the quarantined post of this tiny asshole who just wants to write something. What I write is varied mostly based on my mood, but I mostly love superhuman and mafia type stuffs, lots of combat mixed in with the inevitable romance and fuckery that will surely go about. I enjoy slice of life here and there, but I'm more into the, uh, darker side. If this sounds interesting, feel free to keep reading! If not, good luck with your search, and stay safe out there.

Call me Carter or Freddy, I am a 20y/o trans man living in CST
I've been writing since middle school (aka the neopets ages, I was not very good), and my responses average 3-5 paragraphs. I recently moved and due to the holidays coming up am probably gonna be pretty busy, but I can promise at least one-two replies per week (and I'll always let you know if something comes up that'll stump response time!) That being said, I do enjoy ooc chatter, so even if I can't respond you can still expect me to be around.
All I ask of my partner is to be 18+, and have decent grammar etc, etc.

Word bank;
(current cravings in italics, my preferred roles *)
demigod x demigod
yandere* x senpai
hero x villain
student* x teacher
slice of life
pink x punk*
south park (canon or ocs)
cop x criminal*
mobster x new guy
mobster* x kidnapped
honestly anything mafia related
mental illness
psychological in general tbh
toxic relationships
violence
mystery
crime
gimme all them dark themes (really only limits are noncon & p*dophilia)

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested, and don't hesitate to share any ideas you might be craving!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back