• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Last Castle" Bar & Grille OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I know: we've gotten a bit out of posting order here. It was partly necessary for the right reactions to be in order, though.

Now that Spice has posted, should be Zenkai, Shadow and then Darkness. Sound good?

Gwalihir Gwalihir
I'm getting fired up for a Altheus vs. Randy werewolf fight, but now I gotta wait for my turn to insert cool Randy quotes XD
LOLZ! Technically we have three months of game time before that's supposed to be able to happen. We will see if we can't accelerate it.

But it's nice to know I generated the appropriate reaction... :P

Zenkai27 Zenkai27
*Boop*
eefbb0fe9706c496e43ad8d9f1c76e89.gif

Zenkai27 Zenkai27 : Ah, well. Just so you know, I was writing that Tom came backstage and met you while looking for Mai. Guess that little meeting will have to wait...

And we're back!

I think I'm waiting on BasilOwO BasilOwO and if Tom (or someone else) wants to talk to Mai. Gwalihir Gwalihir

Not sure what to do with Randy and Roxy at the moment, kinda want to save them for an almost time skip post where Randy gets turned.

Okay: to straighten things out a bit after all the downtime, I'm gonna post so that Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide , shadowdude505 shadowdude505 & BasilOwO BasilOwO all have something they can reply to. Any of you, post as soon as possible after me. Zenkai27 Zenkai27 : please wait until the rest have each had a chance to post so they don't fall too far behind. I'll try to get Tom and Moira in the same room together as soon as I can.

Okay: I will go ahead and answer so we can get Tom, Mai and Moira together and run that scene. Spice, will be back in a bit. Feel free to have some fun in the bar, including more with Merlin if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back