• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Last Castle" Bar & Grille OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Though now I'm thinking she might try to romance Tom. Starting out mischievous and then maybe for reals depending on how things progress.

He's made an impression on her. Gwalihir Gwalihir
I'm thinking he's going to keep on doing so. I have a real good feel about the next post I am composing right now: will try to wind it up tonight and get it out...

Gwalihir Gwalihir Don’t want to step on what you have planned. Once the in-game night has concluded, I was wondering if we could maybe do a small time skip (maybe a week). Roxy moves into an apartment that Tom recommends and after helping her move, Randy confesses his feelings, getting the Randy werewolf train rolling. I don’t really want to draw out their “will they, won’t they.”

Last edited:
I don’t know why I didn’t think of this till now. Jeff & George have a Bill & Ted thing going, and Randy looks like a young Keanu. It’d be fun to play with that at their first meeting.

Gwalihir Gwalihir

Gwalihir Gwalihir Don’t want to step on what you have planned. Once the in-game night has concluded, I was wondering if we could maybe do a small time skip (maybe a week). Roxy moves into an apartment that Tom recommends and after helping her move, Randy confesses his feelings, getting the Randy werewolf train rolling. I don’t really want to draw out their “will they, won’t they.”

No stepping involved. Once we get Roxy her territory and see what happens for Tom, Mai and Niko, a one-week jump would be super easy. And yes, I thought the "Bill and Ted" and Keanu thing could be fun to play with, too. And thanks, Ashy: I ship them, too.

Just started looking for Japanese music. As much as the traditional stuff is good, I'm thinking Mai's going to have a soft spot for Japanese Jazz and classic rock. If she had a theme song it would sound like something that would belong to Fujiko from Lupin the Third.

An example of something she'd sing.

"You're beautiful, you're the flower, he praises you.
But if you bloom, he will get you scattered.
Stupid. So stupid.
I go so stupid singin' my grudge blues.

You can accept your pitiful fate.
But when you cry, he'll make you cry more.
Women, oh women,
It's women's tears that makes my grudge blues.

I hate you. Full of regret, never forgiven.
Try to erase my memory, but cannot forget you.
It never ends, never,
It never ends, 'cause that's my grudge blues.

They say it's a dream, embers of one-sided attachment,
laughing at you.
So you decide to wake up, but fear to be fully awake.
Women, oh women,
Women's soul beats on my grudge blues.

Crimson roses have its sharp thorns.
Don't wanna hurt you, but have to stab you with my thorn.
Burning, it's burning,
It keeps on burning within my grudge blues.

No flower would bloom on my dead body.
So I will live along hanging on my grudge.
Women, oh women,
My woman's life belongs to my grudge blues."

Last edited:
Gotta ask: so far the game has been fairly low key, mostly character, little action. Is everyone ready to step it up a little?

Looks like we've got some company joining us. Darkness_Hollow has posted a werewolf bartender who will jump in real quick here.

Gwalihir Gwalihir
Did you mean Lucas here? I don't remember a Lucius.

<The movement caught the woman’s attention. She waved her staff and a blast of white fire shot out at him. Just as he saw his life flashing before his eyes, Lucius dived in front of him with a shield. The shield burst into flame and Lucius dropped it, holding his burned arm close to his chest.>

Poor Sammy, the resident gay wolf pinning over a vixen whilst keeping her feelings to herself so she doesn't get in the way of Mai's relationship with Tom.

* chuckles * Niko may find he's got competition, and Sam find herself the focus of a love triangle. Have you read all of Azalea's bio?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back