• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy "Last Castle" Bar & Grille OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hello my dear friends, New and old!

I got a 'decent' CS up as I wasn't able to the two past weeks.

Hi again guys, long time no see. Quick question, are you receptive to a multiverse character stopping in for a drink?

Hi, Pixel! Please define "a multiverse character," as in which one. Doctor Strange or Mandrake the Magician might be appropriate, even the Scarlet Witch, but less so any member of the Justice League or other X-Men or such. But if you suggest something I'll give it a fair shake to see if it fits and isn't too OP.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

Oh, sorry, I meant a OC I use for multiverse rp games, but who happens to be a demon as well. I'll throw her character sheet in the thread and feel free to let me know.

Hey there, Pixel! I like your character. Feel free to introduce her as soon as the bar opens for business "tonight." Just remember that while in the bar she has no powers other than those of a normal human being, and can't shift from human to demon form. I'll try to wrap up the daytime action asap so Val can show. As far as equipment, again, not too OP and if weaponry then not allowed within the bar.

Every thing sounds good; I'll just say she's left her stuff in a hotel in town. As for the shifting part, I'm not quite sure what you're getting at: she doesn't shift back and forth, she's just a demon, but yes, I understand she just has human level abilities in the bar.

Wait did you mean the bar itself actually turns anybody who enters into physically human during their stay?

Last edited:
Pixel: this is not a world where one can wander around openly wearing horns. She must either look human, or always wear a head covering that disguises her horns and makes her appear human. Even so, she would represent a serious risk to the Masquerade should her head covering ever get knocked off. People can't know she is anything but human, or it betrays the whole secret world of the preternatural.

Shadow: I'll add a little substance, but yes, I'll move you forward to nightfall asap.

Ooof. Well, she does have an outfit that covers her hair, if that's acceptable: it's the nun outfit I mentioned; I'll add it to the character sheet... but, uh, admittedly the whole red eyes thing might still be an issue. I guess she could claim to be albino?

Ooof. Well, she does have an outfit that covers her hair, if that's acceptable: it's the nun outfit I mentioned; I'll add it to the character sheet... but, uh, admittedly the whole red eyes thing might still be an issue. I guess she could claim to be albino?
Lolz! Okay, she can pass as an albino. But she'd best have that hair cover tied on tight! The fate of the preternatural world hangs on it!

Lolz! Okay, she can pass as an albino. But she'd best have that hair cover tied on tight! The fate of the preternatural world hangs on it!
Hey if she can pull off diving off of multiple stories with guns blazing and have it stay on, I'd say we should be okay. Okay, I'll wait for the next day.

Thinking it over a bit more, I'm a little afraid I'm shoving a square peg into a round hole. Lemme pull Val for now and I might come up with something in a bit, I've got an idea brewing.

Last edited:
Gwalihir Gwalihir As the bouncer, I’d wager Mark’s pretty observant. If you think he’d be able to pick up the romance sub-text between Randy and Roxy, I’d be cool with it. Up to you.

Wow! Out of left field, that one! I will grant you a qualified "yes" on that one: Roxy would clearly understand what the dog was saying, but she would find that dogs are not great conversationalists. Their most complex thoughts are questions like "are you alright?" when they sense you are sad or hurting. Most of the time it's just one or two words: "Cat! Hunt!" or "Yum! Yum! Food!"

Wolves are a bit more complex, but not hugely. Both live very much in the moment: if something happened five minutes ago, they've probably forgotten, except for pecking orders among the wolves.

So yes, if you want to bring in a dog, we can do that. Up to you if you want to handle the dialogue yourself or have me respond as the dog to set the tone.

So yes, if you want to bring in a dog, we can do that. Up to you if you want to handle the dialogue yourself or have me respond as the dog to set the tone.
Maybe for the future. It was more a random thought that hit me at work. Gave me a funny image of Roxy walking by a pet store and the dogs in the window are like "Hey! Person!" except for one, which is thinking something more negative like "Life. Pain."

Another random work thought: Going off the thought from yesterday, imagine Roxy as the neighborhood dog walker.

Dog walker by day, bar waitress/werewolf by night. Sounds like a fun comic book.

Though now I'm thinking she might try to romance Tom. Starting out mischievous and then maybe for reals depending on how things progress.

He's made an impression on her. Gwalihir Gwalihir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back